AICTE Scholarship Notification 2017- 18 For Jammu and Kashmir Students/ Online Application Form/ Merit List/ Counselling Scheldule at www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
J & K Scholarship Form Notification 2017 –
A Notification has been released by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for providing scholarship for Jammu & Kashmir domiciled. Govt. of India had been published this “Special Scholar Scheme” Notice in previous month in various National Newspapers. About 5000 Scholarship gives every year to the students who are studying the outside the J & K in approved institutes.
Classification of AICTE JK SSS 2017-18
- For General Degree Courses – 4500 Scholarships ( Including Fisheries, Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Hotel Management etc.)
- For Engineering/ B.Ach – 250 Scholarships.
- For Medical Studies – 250 Scholarships ( Including Dental, Medicine).
Eligibility Criterion –
- He/ She should be the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- An applicant must be 10+2 passed from J & K Board, CBSE Board (Excluding NIOS).
- Family annual Income should be less than 6.0 Lakhs during 2016-17.
Schedule of Online Application and Document Verification –
|Filling of Online Application and Document Verification Starting Date||22.05.2017 (10:00 am onwards)|
|Closing Date||25.06.2017 (Till 17:00 PM) Extended|
The students may be submitted their application form through Online as well as personally at ” Facility Centres”. A merit list will be prepared after receiving of application form as per their qualification. After that seats will be distributed though ” Online Counselling” except Medical Discipline. Final list of Students Eligible under SSS for 2017-18 will be uploaded soon.
Latest News 24.06.2017 – JK PM SSS Counselling Schedule and Merit List has been declared. And about 19,705 students have been selected for J & K SSS 2017-18. Second Round counselling will be carry on soon.
Click Here for Provisionally Dummy Merit List Round 1
AICTE JK PMSSS Revised Merit List