CISF Head Constable (HC)/ LDCE Admit Card 2015/ Download CISF HC Ministrial Call Letter/ Exam Scheme/ Result/ Answer Key at www.cisf.gov.in
CISF HCM Recruitment Admit Card –
After filling the Offline Application Form for the Central Industries Security Force Department for 700 HC Ministerial Posts, the declaration page has to signed about 2,41,525 applicants. After the submission of application form before the closing date (14.03.2015) successfully, You will receive the admit card from the cisf via online.
Without admit card applicant will not be enter into the examination room on written exam date. You will have to carry the CISF HC admit card along with you in examination centre. Call Letter can be taken by you just print out from the computer. In the admit card several information you had been fulfilled at the time of submission of application form.
CISF HC/ LDCE Admit Card Detail Information –
From which you entered the necessary details such as Name (As you have mentioned in the matriculation certificate ). After that you have to fill the fathers/Husband name and on the postal address you have entered your current address. After that you mentioned yours two identification marks, it may be any sign on your face or on your chicks or any kind of birthmarks. After that you filled the date of birth. After that telephone no. and email id was to be fulfilled. CISF HC Recruitment Card will be sent to the candidates home address by post. But if they not find it then please adopt the below given procedure for download.
How to Download CISF Head Constable 700 Posts Admit Card –
- Open the website www.cisf.gov.in
- Then click on Recruitment Link for Head Constable or read Update News.
- Select your zone where you have applied.
- Enter your Name and Date of Birth
Important Parts of CISF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment –
- Name of Selection Authority – DIG CISF of Concerned Zone.
- No. of Posts – 700
- Nature of Job – Ministerial (Clerical)
- Selection Procedure in order – PST, Written Exam, Skill Test on Computer and last Medical Fitness Test.
- The Gap will be three month in between from written exam and Skill Test (Computer).
- About 35 % for General and 33% for others categories candidate will be obtained.
CISF HC MIN/ LDCE 2015 Exam Scheme –
The written exam consist of objective type questions contains 100 (25 for each part). The maximum marks allotted will be 100 only. For Detail Read Notification Here.
- In part you will have (A) General intelligence and reasoning questions which you can done from English or Hindi Language.
- In Part (B) will be for General Knowledge and General Awareness questions and General Science Questions, please read the current Competition Magazines such as Partiyogita Darpan, Arihant, Partiyogita Sagar etc. and national level newspapers.
- The Part (C) will consists General English (Grammar) and General Hindi (Vyakran) Question which will be 6th to 12th standard.
- In the Part (D) you will have elementary math which you should do from 9th & 10th class math book or you may do it from coaching institute.
So the candidates please visit this page for latest information about CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment.