Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Apprentice Training Recruitment Notification 2015 for 615 Posts of ITI & Non ITI/ Application Form at www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
CLW Chittaranjan Apprentice Recruitment Notice 2015
It is here by informed that Chief Personnel Officer Sh. A.K. Sinha of Chittaranjan Locomotive works has been out application form on 24.07.2015 vide Notice No. TS/157/AITT (Part)/2015 for the 492 seats for ITI pass outs and 123 for non ITIs in arious fields as explained on the official website with reservation scheme. This is the huge opportunity for the ITI diploma holder who are looking for apprenticeships. During this training candidate will have the chance to earn money depending on Railway Board. This apprenticeship program helps you to develop skill inside you relative to your field and you will have greater opportunity to get a better job. These seats will be filled under Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Rules 1962.
Classification of Chittaranjan Railway Apprentice Trades –
|Name of Trade||ITI Passed (NCVT)||10th Passed (Non-ITI)|
|Welder (G & E)||88||22|
|Refrigerator & A.C. Mechanics||04||01|
Main Dates of CLW Apprenticeship 2014-15
- Application Opening Date – 24.07.2015
- Application Closing Date 24.08.2015
Age – The candidate should be in between 15 to 24 years of age and must not crossed th 24th year as on 1.07.2015.
Click Here for more detail about AGE Reservation, Category Wise Classification of Seats please read the CLW Chittaranjan Apprentice Notice 2014-15.
MODE OF SELECTION –
There will not be any kind of written test or interview will be taken. Percentage criteria is accepted for the selection procedure as below after preparation of Merit List.
- For point-1(A):- 10th ,12th marks with the certificate in relevant field are considered.
- For point-1(B):-10th,12th marks will be considered.
How to Apply –
- Application form will be downloaded from www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in or Click Here For Application Form
- After that all information have to be fulfilled in application form.
- Id proof with attested photograph have to be attach with the form.
- A draft of Rs. 100/-will have to be submitted (Except SC/ST/ EBC/ PH/ Serviceman) with the application form through Nationalize Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO, CLW/Chittaranjan, payable at Chittaranjan.
- Two Self addressed Envelope with affixing of Rs. 5/- Postal Stamp on each.
- It should be addressed to “The Principal, Technical Training Centre, CLW /Chittaranjan, P.O. -Chittaranjan, District – Bardhaman (West Bengal), Pin Code -713331.
So who are searching apprenticeship seats in Railway, a good opportunity for them and apply before above prescribed dates.