GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2014 has been notified, the government of Gujarat has announce the notification recently and is asking the candidates to apply Online for the notified 1057 Posts, the candidates can get more information regarding the process of applying, Eligibility criteria, and the details by going through the official website which is www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org.
To apply for the posts which are notified by the government of Gujarat the qualification and criteria required by the candidates is:
The minimum qualifications required by the aspirants is that they must be passed out 12th with B.Ed from any recognized University and also can be a graduate from a recognized university in any stream. The applicant must have also cleared the Teacher Eligibility Test(TET), for more information the candidates can go through the official notification released by the department.
The candidates must have the minimum Age Criteria that they must not be less than 20 years and should not exceed 35 years.The government has set the relaxation for the upper Age Limit for the backward categories as per government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure as set by the GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment is that the candidates will be called for the written test and further they will be selected on the basis of their performance in TET & GSEB written exam.
GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment Result 2014
Important dates of GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment:
- Official Notification has been released on :01st November 2014
- The starting Date of filling the online Application Form has commenced from:01st November 2014
- The Last date to fill the online application form :14th November 2014.
To apply for GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment the candidates have to pay a requisite fee as notified by the board: The Application Fees that the candidates are required to pay is Rs.100/- and no fee for SC,ST,Reserved candidates.
To Apply for GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment:
- The candidates must Visit the official website of the department which is vidyasahayakgujarat.org.
- Then they must click on the link of Apply Online.
- After that fill all the registration details asked in the GSEB application form.
- Then Pay the application fee in online format and submit the GSEB Shikshan Sahayak application form.
- Then the candidates can take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.