Download Himachal HP PAT 2016 Admission Prospectus, Notification, HP Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT-2016) Online Application Form at www.hptechboard.com
About Himachal Technical Siksha Board
HPTSB came into notice on 15.07.1986 under the Takniki Board Act no. 14 of 1986. Currently 15 Govt. Polytechnics, 25 Private Sector Polytechnics and 73 Government ITIs , 96 ITIs in Private Sector are approved with this Board . HP Takniki Board is situated at Dari in Dharamshala. It provides the takniki gyan to all the Indian Students in various trades.
Like previous years Himachal Takniki Siksha Board has been issued the prospectus for Polytechnic Admission Test on 08.04.2016. A entrance exam will be conducted for admission in three years diploma courses. The 10th class appearing students and passed students both can participate in exam. The written exam on OMR Sheet will be held for admission in First year of Engineering Courses, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Architecture, Fashion & Design and Fashion Technology etc. courses. About 9318 seats will be filled for 33 Govt. & Pvt. colleges in first shift.
Main Highlights of Himachal PAT 2016
|HP PAT 2016 Online Registration Starting Date||11.04.2016|
|Last Date of Registration||05.05.2016|
|Entrance Test Date||15.05.2016|
|No. of Examination Centres||29|
|Exam Admit Card Downloading Schedule||07.05.2016 onwards|
|HP PAT 2015 Result Date||Within one week of exam|
|Sports Person Candidates Documentation Schedule||——-|
Eligibility – Matric/ 10th Passed ( Minimum 35% )or Appearing Candidates can apply online for HP PAT 2016.
Prospectus Fee –
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 650/-.
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 400/-
Note – The candidates can obtain HP PAT Prospectus from the your nearest Govt.Polytechnic centres such as Sundernagar, Shimal, Hamirpur, Solan, Kangra, Ambota, Banikhet, Chamba, Una, Kinnaur, Sirmour etc. The candidates can also collect HP PAT Form through post after paying of Rs. 50/- as Demand Draft (Postal Charges).
HP PAT Exam Syllabus/Pattern-
HP PAT entrance exam Booklet of A, B, C & D Series will comprise 150 multiple choice questions from Mathematics (50), Physics (50), English (20) and Chemistry (30) which will be attempt in three hours on OMR Sheet with Blue/ Black Pen only. Four Marks will be given for every correct answer and due to negative marking One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. For good preparation the candidates please read all 6th to 10th NCERT Books of Physics, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Physics Topics- Light, Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Sources of Energy and Environment.
- English (10th Class)- Comprehensions, Active & Passive, Connectors, Models, Nominalisation and Avoiding Repetition, Non-Finites, Narration, Prepositions, Articles, Nouns, Phrases, Jumble words and Determiners.
- Chemistry – Structure of Atom, Chemical Reactions & Equation, Acids bases & Salts, Metal & Non Metals, Carbon & Its Compounds, Periodic Classification of Elements.
- Mathematics – Real Numbers, Polynomials, Quadratic Equation, Triangles, Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions & Statics etc.
How to Apply Online For HP PAT 2016
- Visit the Official website www.hptechboard.nic.com for HPPAT Online Registration
- There will be four steps for HP PAT Online Registration.
- In Ist Step please read the information regarding Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Tuition Fee Waiver etc.
- If you are non resident of Himachal then not need to filling Sub Category.
- The Second Step please upload your Signature and Photograph.
- In Third Step of Payment option please generate bank challan and fill the requisite fee in nearest bank.
- Then Revisit the site and login after enter of registration no. and password which is received by SMS or Email ID and Fill up the payment detail.
HPTSB will released admit card for entrance exam as per above prescribed schedule. So the appearing students can be download HP PAT Admit Card/ Roll No. at official website www.hptechboard.com in the May Month.
The selection process for HP PAT Admission will be conducted in three counselling. After the success the candidates will be reported on or before 22.06.2016 in relevant polytechnic. Online counselling will be start from 22.06.2016 to 29.06.2016. Without PAT Applied candidates can participate in 3rd round of counseling on 11.07.2016.
For HP PAT 2015 Admit Card/ Result Date/ Merit List/ Counselling Schedule Please, Click Here