Haryana HSSC Clerk Recruitment Notification 10/2015, Online Application Form at www.hssc.gov.in
It is a good news for the citizens of Haryana State that the Secretary of HSSC has increased the vacancies again for Clerk from 4425 to 5408 to 6126 of Vacancy Notification no. 10/2015 today on 06.05.2016 in various news papers as well as its official portal. These Clerk Jobs were notified in previous year vide advt. no. 01/2014 against category no. 01. So those have applied earlier, they will submit their Challan Prof at the time of submission of Online Application Form.
Basic Features of HSSC Clerk Vacancy
- Appointing Authority – HSSC Panchkula
- Name of Post – Clerk (Group C)
- No. of Posts – 6126 (Revised)
- Name of Department where Posts will be recruited – Various Departments/ Board/ Corporation of Haryana
- Qualification – 12th/ 12th First Division/ Graduation from any recognized institute.
- Age – 17 to 42 years
- Selection Process – Written Test, Skill Test (Typing) and Interview.
Classification of HSSC Revised Clerk Vacancy
|UR||SC||BCA||BCB||EBPG||ESM GEN||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||ESM SC||OSP GEN||OSP SC||OSP BCA||OSP BCB||Grand TOTAL|
Note – For more detail about age relaxation, Fee Challan please see the HSSC Clerk notification below.
Latest Update 06.05.2016 – HSSC Clerk Vacancy online Registration date and number of vacancy is extended and now the aspirants will submit online application form through below given links till 20.05.2016.
- Online Registration Starting Date – 10.05.2016
- Last Date of closing – 20.05.2016 (Extended)
- Last Date of Fee Depositing – 25.05.2016
How to Apply
- Same procedure like other posts of HSSC will be adopt.
- So all the aspirants please visit to official website www.hssc.gov.in and then Read the HSSC Clerk Vacancy notification 10/2015.
- Then Click Here For Apply Online after uploading the main documents.
The candidates are advised that for any help of Clerk Vacancy please contact at HSSC Panchkula Office Phone No. 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039 on during hours in working days.