Kendriya Vidyalaya Ghumarwin Teacher Application Form/ KV Ghumarwin Recruitment/ Interview Notification 2017 at www.kvghumarwin.org
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Ghumarwin, Bilaspur ( H.P)
KV, Ghumarwin was founded in 2012 under the conservation of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan, New Delhi an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The four fold Principles for all round development of the students has been the first and the fore most aim of the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ghumarwin. There are nearly 249 students (as on 01.07.13) on roll in classes Ist to 6th. It is single section school. Sh. Manoj Kumar has the charge of principal of this vidyalaya presently.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ghumarwin Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ghumarwin has published a vacancy notification for preparation of panel of part time contractual basis staff for academic session 2017-18. The following posts are vacant in school which will be filled up through interview. Interview will be held on 18.03.2017 and 19.03.2017 at school campus and the candidates reach sharply at 08:00 am. So eligible candidates may submit your application form either online or offline.
Detail of Kendriya Vidyalaya Ghumarwin Posts
- Computer Instructor, TGT- Hindi, Sanskrit, Science – Interview Date – 18.03.2017 (08:30 am).
- TGT – Social Studies, Math, English – Interview Date – 19.03.2017 (08:30 am).
- Primary Teachers, Yoga – Interview Date – 19.03.2017 ( 08:30 am).
Guideline For Candidates
- Application should be reached before 15.03.2017 along with all attested educational certificates and relevant documents.
- Candidates must have CTET Certificate.
- Salary will be given as per Kendriya Vidyalay Norms.
- For Eligibility and Qualification please visit Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan website.
Download KV Ghumarwin Application Form
The candidates visit the official website of Kendriya vidyalaya Ghumarwin for application form. There will be a Link of Latest News and click on Application form for Interview for Teachers on contract basis OR Click on above link.