Apply Online For Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator (Hindi/ English) Recruitment 08/2017 Notification for 31 Posts at www.loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017
Today on 27.07.2017, a vacancy notification for the posts of Translators is published by the Joint Recruitment Cell of Parliament of India. As per Recruitment Notification 08/2017 about 31 posts of 7th pay scale will be filled in Lok Sabha on the Scale Pay of 9300 -34800 for Lok Sabha Secretariat. Online Registration will be done from 27.07.2017 to 14.08.2017. It is a ‘B’ Grade Non Gazetted Post.
Name of Post – Traslator
Classification of Vacancies LSS Vacancies
Qualification – Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 – 27 Years
Selection Process – Written Exam (Pre & Main)
Examination Centres – Selected Cities of the Country
How to Apply
Only Online Application Form will be accepted. Apply Online Link for the above post will be uploaded here after 27.07.2017. And a candidate will have to use the following steps.
- Open the Official Website www.loksabha.nic.in
- Then click on “Recruitment” Slot.
- Read the Advt. no. 08/2017 Instructions/ Notification.
- Before click on ” Apply Online” Link, please keep upload your Documents & Signature.
- Fill all necessary information and obtain Registration No. through SMS or Email.
Click Here For Apply Online