PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Training Notification 2016/ Online Application Form at www.ncvtmis.gov.in
PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Limited) has published a notice today on 16.11.2016 in various leading newspapers for the engagement of Designated Trade Lineman and Apprentice Lineman under apprentices act 1961 for the session of February/ March 2017. So who wants to recruit through this PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Training Recruitment, they should be deserve as following conditions.
- Matric/ 10th Passed from recognized institute.
- Punjab Domicile.
- Two year ITI Course in Electrician/ Wireman Trade.
- For other conditions, please read the below given notice.
How to Apply –
So those wants to take benefit of this PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship two years training, they submit their application form online only before 20.12.2016. The printout of the same application form with attestation should be reach in the office of ” Principal/ TTI, PSPCL, Shakti Vihar, Patiala by hand personally before 30.12.2016 along with all photocopies of certificates.
So for apply online please open the official website www.ncvtmis.gov.in or PSPCL Website and use the following steps.
- Login the mentioned website.
- Then click on “Apprenticeship” Box.
- And the Apply of Apprenticeship Training and select your state.
- After that fill all demanded information in boxes.
- And printout that and submit as above schedule.