Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer (JE) and Sr. Section Engineer (SSE) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter/ Roll no. for CEN No. 01/2015, Exam Syllabus at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Admit Card 2015-
As per the notifications published by Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) had invited applications for 2786 Posts of JEs & Sr. Section Engg.(SSE) was opened on 27.06.2015 vide advt. no. Cen 01/2015 and now has been closed on 26.07.2015. Nearly 80,000 applicants have applied for several posts in the RRBs. Applicants are eagerly looking for the admit card which will soon be displayed on the official website of RRBs Zone Wise.
Important Dates of RRB Employment Notice No. CEN 01/2015 –
- Application Opening date was – 27.06.2015
- Application Closing date was- 26.07.2015
- Date of Online exam (Zone Wise) – 22.08.2015 to 05-09-2015
- Download of admit card – First week of August Onwards
RRB Posts & Selection Process –
The exam will be conducted online in between 22.08.2015 to 05.09.2015 for the 2786 jobs of Junior Engineers , 55 posts of Depot Material Superintendent, 81 posts of Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, 26 posts of Chief Depot Superintendent & 1309 posts of Senior Section Engineers. The selection process will be made on basis on online exam & their Merit List, document verification, Medical Fitness. Online exam will take at any instant of time given in between following dates mentioned above.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RRB ADMIT CARD
- Applicants will have to first visit official website of RRB www.indianrailways.gov.in Or Click Here For Zone Wise Websites
- After that candidate will have to fill id & password.
- After successful download of admit card candidates are advised to take a print out of the admit card for future use.
The cutoff list and selected candidate list will soon be updated as far as exam will be over. For more information regarding eligibility, recruitment process, Previous papers/ Exam Syllabus students are advised to visit official website of rrbs. For more information stay connected with us…