PAIC (Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Ltd.) Recruitment Notification 2017 for various posts, Online Application Form at www.thapar.edu
Thapar University (PAIC) Recruitment 2017
Thapar University (TU) is published a recruitment notification today on 05.07.2017 for 115 posts in Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Ltd. (PAIC). TU was established in 1956 by late Sh. Karam Chand Thapar. Now Thapar University has been taken the responsibility for filling the following posts online.
Name of Organisation – Punjab Agro Industries Limited (PAIC), Chandigarh
Recruitment Agency – Thapar University
No. of Posts – 115
Probation Period – Three Years after appointment
Examination Centre – Patiala (Punjab)
Detail of PAIC Vacancy –
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Clerk Cum Computer Operator
|Junior Scale Stenographer||18|
|Junior Store Keeper||16|
Important Dates of TUPAIC Recruitment-
- Online Registration Starting Date – 05.07.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application – 03.08.2017 (05:00 PM)
Age as on 01.01.2017-
- For General – 18 to 37 years.
- For SC/ ST/ BC – 18 to 42 years.
- For Woman – 18 to 40 years.
- Physical Handicapped – 18 to 47 years.
Application Fee – Rs. 750/- for General and Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST.
Qualification – Graduation except Junior Store Keeper & Technical Assistant (For Detail Please See Advertisement) and Punjabi is mandatory in Matric, if the candidates have not Punjabi subject in 10th class then he will have to pass Punjabi Exam of Matriculation with in six months of joining or as per Punjab Govt. Latest Rules.
So the aspirants who wants to apply online please visit the TU Website and Click on the PAIC Vacancy Notice. But the question is that what procedure should be adopted.
Procedure of PAIC Recruitment Online Registration –
- Visit to official website of Thapar University www.thapar.edu for New Registration.
- OPEN the PAIC Current Recruitment Link.
- Prior to Online Registration Please Read the PAIC Recruitment Advertisement Detail.
- First of all deposit the requisite application fee in State Bank of Patiala.
- Then fill all necessary information in PAIC Vacancy Application Form.
- Then Printout the filled form and submit it by speed post or by hand in the office of ” Incharge, PAICL-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004, along with Bank Challan Slip and two additional photograph.
Click Here For Apply Online
Exam Syllabus, Selection Criteria, Qualification, Preparation Tips are given in above link of advertisement. So the candidates are advised that please keep in touch of this page or Official website of Thapar University for latest information regarding above posts. The candidates are not need to worried, because due to maintenance of website, you can face some difficulties.
For more information please contact at 8557882846, 8557884676 during office hours.