AFMS SSC Officer Entry 2017 Notification/ Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Online Application Form For MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma at official website www.amcsscentry.gov.inArmed Forces Medical Services
The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the bonzer options available to medical graduates candidates of our country where there is an periodic professional environment of an extravagant order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self honor.
AFMS Recruitment Notification 2017
Armed Forces Medical Services has published a recruitment notification today on 26.11.2017 various news papers as well as official website as Short Services Commissioned Officer for talented MBBS Degree holder. Online application can be filled by Indian citizens both male and female. Applicants who have taken more than two opportunity in final MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are not eligible to Online apply. For more information regarding Application Format, you will have to read Employment News Paper/ Rozgar Samachar of 02.12.2017.
Qualification (as on 31.03.2018)- MBBS Degree from any Recognized Institute such as State Medical Council Of India OR PG Degree i.e. MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA can also apply.
Age as on 31.12.2018 - The candidates should not complete the age of 45 years.
Duration of Job - For 09 years.
Main Events of AFMS Jobs
|Online Registration will be started||02.12.2017|
|Closing Date of Submission of Online Application is||28.12.2017|
|Interview Schedule||January 2018 at Kolkatta|
AFMS Application Processing Fee - The candidate will be paid Rs. 200/- at the end of process of submission of Online Application through Internet Banking, which is non refundable amount.
How to Apply Online For AFMS/ Important Instructions -
- A Passport size photograph in the format of jpeg, size-up to 100 kb should be scanned and uploaded.
- A Scanned copy of class X (Matriculation) Certificate as a proof of DOB should be keep ready at the time of filling of online application.
- Visit the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in OR Click Here For Online Apply
- Click on New Registration.
- Registration will be in three step such as Registration Step 1 and Registration Step 2 and Registration Step.
- Fill all the requisite information about AFMS Application Form.
- Then Generate the Print out of filled application form. After the successful Online Registration a password will be sent to the candidate registered mobile no.
Click Here For Detail AFMS Recruitment Notification
Official Website of AFMS www.amcsscentry.gov.in
The candidates are advised that after the printout of AFMS Applicatin Form should be sent along with the attested copy of 10th Certificate , Domicile, Medical Registration No., Internship completion Certificate, MBBS Degree, NOC (If Employee), NCC Certificate and self addressed envelope of dully affixed stamp of Speed Post at" DGAFMS/DG-1A , Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, Room No. 60, Church Road, New Delhi-110001" within Ten days of the submission of online application form.