Air India Ltd. Pilots (180 Posts) Recruitment Notification 2015/ Apply Online at www.airindia.in
Air India Pilots Vacancy Notification 2015
The dream of flying in sky is now come true for all our youngsters who wish to make their carrier with the Air India Ltd. This time Air India has outed 180 posts for the Trainee Pilot (CPL holder from IGRUA/Open market) vacancies on few days ago. Air India is the biggest air lines who entertain their pilot with a salary of Rs.80, 000/- monthly after completion of training. During training Rs. 25000/- will be given as a stipend.
|Category Number of vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total|
|CPL Holders from IGRUA|
|Other CPL Holders (Open Market)||12||07||50||21||90|
August 7th is the starting date for filling the online applications for the 180 posts. Only 35 years eligible candidates will be entertained in the recruitment process. Candidates must have 10+2 passed from a recognized board with current CPL/ATPL, Flight Radio telephone operator’s license, C.O.P/ R.T.R class- Ist medical & valid ELP on CPL/ATPL.
Application Fee - Rs. 1500/- through Demand Draft ( For detail Please See Advertisement)
Important Dates -
|Opening date of Online Application||07.08.2015|
|Closing date of Application||27.08.2015|
|Last Date of Payment||27.08.2015|
|Date of written test|| last week of September|
|Result Date||October First Week|
SELECTION PROCESS -
- WRITTEN TEST: - This will Include Aptitude test, after that Technical Knowledge test and last Psychometric test. You can prepare for aptitude test from www.indiabix.com or other sites for good practice.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW:- This will be done after successful completion of written test. Dates will be declared after the final list of selected candidates.
HOW TO APPLY-
- Visit the Official site www.airindia.in or Click Here for Apply Online
- Open the career page.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Take the hard copy for the future use.
For more information candidates are advised to visit the official website. For latest information and Results updates stay in touch with us…