Air India Day,Today tickets available for just Rs 100
Air India will sell tickets for Rs 100 (taxes extra) for five days on the celebration of air India Day. The Wednesday -which it will celebrate as Air India Day to commemorate the merger of erstwhile Indian Airlines and Air India on this day in 2007. “On this occasion Air India is launching the Air India Offer for its travelers. Under the scheme tickets will be offered for Rs 100 apart from all applicable taxes. The sale of these tickets will be made only through the Air India website for five days from August 27 to 31, 2014 for travel between August 27 and September 30, 2014, only,“ an Air India statement said. This is the first time that the airline will be celebrating the Air India Day. A function will be held to celebrate the day and also to award the praiseworthy employees of Air India.
Domestic flight -
Do & Dont's:-
- Must reach at airport 2 hour before departure time.
- Valid id proof as per ticket.
- Check-in counter will be closed 45 minute before flight time.
Hand baggage / baggage should not contain any liquid & sharp item. Do not carry medicine without doctor prescription.
International flight -
Do & Dont's -
- Must reach at airport 3 hour before departure time
- Passport should be valid for further six month on the date of return journey. (Please check)
- Check validity of visa
- Hand baggage / baggage should not contain any liquid & sharp item. Do not carry medicine without doctor prescription.
- Overseas mediclain policy is must in most of the country. (Please check)
- Yellow fever certificate is must in south American and south African country.
Air India is one of the few airlines that connect different parts of the country through regular flights. These short-haul routes are connected by Airbus about322 family and recently, by Boeing 787. There are around 52 cities and towns connected by Air India flights, including Delhi, Mumbai,Goa, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. It also connects capital cities, such as Patna, Jaipur, Imphal, Agartala, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Thiruvananthapuram. Moreover, all the popular tourist destinations are connected by Air India flights, such as Agra, Goa and Leh. For travelling to these domestic destinations, travelers can easily book tickets online.