Andhra Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment Notification 2015 for 200 Posts/ Online Application Form for PGDBF 2016-17 at www.andhrabank.in
It is good news for that who are searching the Bank PO Jobs. Now Andhra Bank has been published a course notification who are helpful to obtaining a job in Andhra Bank. This is the bank who was established in November 1923 by Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. Now according to notification a candidate will be passed one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDBF) in tie-up
with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore. So those are interested please submit your online application form as per following schedule.
- Online Application starting date - 17.11.2015
- Last Date of Online Registration - 01.12.2015
- Download Call Letter for examination- 10.12.2015
- Schedule of PET (Pre Examination Training) - 16.12.2015 to 22.12.2015.
- Date of Online Examination - 27.12.2015
Distribution of Andhra Bank PGDBF Seats
Qualification- Graduation in any discipline.
Age as on 01.09.2015 - 20 to 28 years.
Selection Procedure - Online Exam & Interiview
Course Fee- About 3.50 Lacks per annum.
Application Fee -
- For General & OBC - Rs. 600/-
- For others - Rs. 100/- as intimation charges.
Examination Centre - Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam only.
How to Apply
- Open the official website www.andhrabank.in
- Then Consecutive Press the button of Career.
- Then Click on "Recruitment of Probationary Officers – PGDBF 2016-17" which will be available from 17.11.2015.
- Then Read Course cum Recruitment notification for checking of eligibility.
Click Here For Apply Online for ADMISSION TO PGDBF COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL UNIVERSITY 2015-16
So the aspirants please keep in touch of this page for latest information of Andhra Bank PO Recruitment which will be filled after completion of the course.