State Eligibility Test in Telangana and AP 2014 has been notified recently by the Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad. The Eligible candidates are called to apply Online between the notified dates. The candidate can find out details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process by visiting the official website which is settsap.org.
For the State Eligibility Test in Telangana and AP the Candidates can opt for any number of chances and the educational qualification required by the candidates is that they should have Master’s Degree from a UGC recognized university and the Candidates who have completed or pursuing the final year of PG Degree in related subjects are also eligible. they must be having at least:
- 55% Marks for OC & BC and
- 50% Marks for SC, ST, PH/ VH category candidates.
APSET Notification 2014 Online Application Form
The State Eligibility Test tests the candidates in three papers which the candidates have to face in objective mode.The Important Dates as notified :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application has started from: 10-10-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application has ended on: 31-10-2014 and has been extended upto 08-11-2014 recently.
- Dates for Payment of Fee with Late Fee of Rs.100/-will end on 09-11-2014 to 08-11-2014 and Extended upto 15-11-2014.
- Dates for Payment of Fee with Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 16-11-2014 to 15-11-2014 and Extended upto 20-11-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Printed Online Application: 18-11-2014 by 5:00 PM (Extended upto 24-11-2014).
- Tentative Date & Time of Examination: 04-01-2015 from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM.
Candidates have to pay the fee of:
- Rs.700/- for OC,
- Rs.500/- for BC,
- Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH with Bank charges of Rs.20/-.
How to Apply Online APSET Application Form 2014 at settsap.org:
- The candidates must Log on to the website settsap.org.
- Then Click on Apply Online and Read all the instructions carefully
- Then click on Register and Login by entering User Email ID & Password.
- They must Enter all the details required and click on Submit button.
- Then Click on “Generate Bank Pay-in-Slip” and print the bank challan.
- They must Login again to the website after 24hrs and update the bank payment details then Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Then click on Submit button,the process has been completed successfully.