Army Public School Ferozepur Cantt Recruitment/APS Ferozepur Job Application Forms/Army Public School Teachers Vacancy 2018 at www.apsferozepur.com
About Army Public School Ferozepur Cantt
APS school came into presence in the month of September 1955 as Garrison Nursery School under the steerage and observation of 167 Infantry Brigade.
On 19.07.1984 the school was converted to Army School under the executive committee of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and was formally inaugurated by Major General Narahari, the then GOC 71nf Div on 01.09.1984. The school is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and having affiliation No. 1680008. The number of students enrolled with the school as on 31.12.2013 were 1677.
Army Public School Ferozepur Recruitment
APS Ferozepur Recruitment Notification has published in various newspapers of India on dated 31.01.2018. As others Army Public School Recruitment, APS Ferozepur Cantt is inviting applications for teachers and others staff up to 09.02.2018. Those have qualified CSB January 2018 exam can apply for these jobs.
Subject wise Recruitment Detail (See Notification Below)
|1.||PGTs||Political Science (CSB Mandatory)|
|2.||TGTs||English, Physics, Geography, Hindi, Math, History- CSB Mandatory|
|Age For Teachers|
|Below 40 years for fresh candidates and below 57 years for experienced candidates (Experienced Candidates will be preferred)|
|4.||Music Teacher PRT, Account Clerk||———–Nil|
|Science Lab Attendant|
Instructions For Candidates-
- Last Date of Submission of Application Forms is 09.02.2018.
- Application Forms will be available from school office or Official website www.apsfirozepur.com.
- Application form fee Rs.100/- through Demand Draft or By Cash.
- The qualification for TGTs, PGTs will be as per AWES norms.
- All candidates will be tested for computer proficient test and language teachers written tests comprising of Essay/comprehension for all posts before interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Salary as per AWES Rules.
- TA/DA will not me Admissible.
For detail information please contact 01632-245437 and M.B. 98761-48209.