Bihar Cabinet Meeting Decision in 2015/ Bihar State Latest News Today
Bihar Latest News on 03.03.2016
- On 31.03.2016 Free Wi Fi Facility will be given by Google at Patna Railway Station for 30 minutes.
- Bihar Board Matric Exam Admit Card will be issued from today.
- Those TET Passed Candidates have been qualified the B.Ed degree, a chance will be given in next Teacher Recruitment, said Education Minister Ashok Choudhary.
- Bihar Power Holding Company are contemplating on OTS (One Time Settlement) Scheme from which only single/ final installment will be paid by consumer.
Bihar Latest News on 08.11.2015
- Bihar Election Result will be announced today at 10:00 am for 243 assembly seats, from which Alauli seat result will be declared first of all. It will be live telecast-ed on TV News Channels.
Bihar Latest News on 27.09.2015
- As per Bihar Cabinet Saturday Meeting, First Salary will be given to the Bihar Niyojit Shikshak before Durga Puja. The Govt. is gave the approval of Rs. 1298/- Crore from his contingent fund. In Meeting DA has also increased 113 to 119 percent out of 9 proposals.
Bihar Latest News on 10.09.2015
- Bihar Assembly Election will be start from 12.10.2015 to 05.11.2015 in Five Steps.
- Income Tax Return Date is extended up to 30.09.2015.
- Bihar Librarian and Urdu - Bangla Teachers recruitment has been stopped due to Vidhan Sabha Election.
- Gold Monetization and Gold Bond Scheme launched after approval in Cabinet.
Bihar Latest News on 23.08.2015 -
- In Saturday Bihar Cabinet Meeting about 55 proposals passed. Rs. 10000/- to the Vikas Mitra and Rs. 8000/- to the Farmer Consultant will be given.
- About 214 posts will be filled in Bihar Gramin Development Department soon.
Bihar Latest News on 14.08.2015 -
- Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Entrance Test Result will not be announced on Friday. Result of Simultala Residential School for admission in 120 seats will be announced soon, after the meeting of Bihar Board.
- Doctors will be remain on strike from 20.08.2015.
Bihar Latest News on 08.08.2015 -
- Supreme Court Said, Banned will not be draw back on Tobacco sales in Bihar. It will continue till 06.10.2015.
Bihar Latest News on 31.07.2015 -
- Bihar Teachers will get salary on pay scale 5200-20200 Plus 2400 Grade pay, decided in Bihar Cabinet Meeting on 30.07.2015. About four lacks teacher will be got benefit from 01.07.2015.
- Doctors will be retired in the age of 67 years instead 65.
- Reservation to SC/ ST will not be given in promotion, said Patna High Court.
Bihar Latest News on 24.07.2015 -
- Bihar Govt. will be given 5% rebate ,if you purchase the Land or House in the name of wife.
- A fly over bridge and sub way has been passed for Beli Road.
Bihar Latest News on 18.07.2015 -
- Rs.1300 Crore have been approved for new bridge on Ganga River.
- Rs. 5000/- will be given to dependents of Freedom Fighters.
- A board will be made for eunuch welfare board for service.
- Advocate on Record (AOR) Exam is compulsory for Advocates. Now the Percentage has been reduced from 60 to 50.
- Bihar High Court has been given relief to the 2740 teachers who failed in efficiency test. Now they will not be removed from services.
Latest News on 11.07.2015 -
- District & Session Judge Main Exam for 99 posts will be held on 12.07.2015 - Said Supreme Court.
- PDA disease treatment has been started now in IGIC.
- From Next Session the name of Mother shall be mentioned on academic mark sheet of University.
- Bihar Sub Election winner will take oath of membership on 17.07.2015.
Bihar Cabinet Meeting Decision on 09.07.2015-
A cabinet Meeting is conducted on 08.07.2015 from which Bihar Govt. took many decision on various facts. According to this 5,629 vacancies notification will be declared soon. As per political news following posts will be filled in 2015.
- Computer Teachers - 600 Posts
- Music Teachers for Secondary Schools - 2.937 Posts
- Dance Teachers for Secondary Schools - 686
- Fine Arts Teachers for Secondary Schools - 686
- Food & Supply Department - 178 Posts
- Food Conservation Commissioner - 1 Post
- Food Conservation Deputy Commissioner - 5 Posts
- Designated Officer - 19 Posts
- Assistant Designated Officer - 24 Posts
Bihar Cabinet Decision on 08.06.2015 about Figthers and Teachers-
- About 3500 JP Fighters pension will be doubled. Those who have in prison in the leadership of JP in the period between from 18.03.1974 to 21.03.1977, now they will obtain Pension Rs. 10,000/- instead of Rs. 5,000/-. Those who were in prison less than six months, they will received Rs. 5,000/- as pension as well as medical facility.
- Bihar State is going to start "Dor Step Scheme" for reach the LPG to the last consumer.
- Acid attack victims will got free medical treatment.
- Union is agreed on the scale of 5200-20200 on Employed Teachers from which 113% DA and 2000 to 2800 grade pay is included. Grade Pay benefit will be given to only trained teachers. Secretary of Bihar Govt. said that report will be hand over to govt. with in two or three day. About 3.5 Lakhs Teachers will get the benefit or this proposal.
Bihar Cabinet Meeting other Decision 2015-
- The Govt. is given approval of Rs. 33 Crore for 1947 Librarian Salaries.
- Approval for 133.76 Crore Rupees for Scholarship for I to VIII General Category Girls.
- Rs. 3 Crore for Balbhawan Kilkari.
- Rs. 285 Crore for Madarsa Education
The readers are advised that please keep in touch of this page about latest information of Bihar State.