Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment Notification 2018, Scientist 'B' Online Application Form for 109 Posts at www.bis.org.in
BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) is a statuary body which works under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. It is National Standard Body of India which come in to existence 26.11.1986 and provided the accuracy of product. Dr. Lal C. Verman was the first Director of BIS.
BIS Recruitment 2018
Now the Bureau has published a vacancy notification on 14.03.2018 for the Scientist Group 'B' Jobs which will pay the different scale of each post after the selection. Now the Online Application Form submission date is 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018. So all the Engineers who have degree, they can apply for various disciplines for BIS Scientist Jobs.
Classification of BIS Scientist B Vacancy (Discipline Wise)
- Mechanical Engineering - 31
- Metallurgical Engineering - 10
- Civil Engineering - 08
- Electrical Engineering - 10
- Electronics Engineering - 17
- Chemical Engineering - 12
- Food Technology -05
- Microbiology - 13
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science - 03
Important Dates -
- Online Registration and Online Fee Payment will be filled from 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018.
Qualification - Bachelor Degree in respective trade and Master Degree for Microbiology.
Application Fee - Rs. 750/- will be paid by General and OBC Candidates.
Selection Process - Written Test and Interview
Exam Date - 15.04.2018
How to Apply Online -
- Open the official website BIS or Click Here For Apply Online
- Then Click on " Career Opportunities".
- Then Click On " Recruitment Advt./ Results."
- There will be link available for BIS Recruitment "Scientist B", Read that carefully.
- Check your eligibility and submit your application form accordingly.
- And Submit your personal detail etc.
The Candidates are advised that please visit this page for latest information about BIS Scientist Recruitment 2018 news such as Exam Date, Syllabus, Result, Interview Schedule and Book Mark this page for Ctrl D key.
Click Here For Detail