Border Security Force (BSF) Water Wing Recruitment Notification 2016 for 176 post of SI, HC (Engine Driver, Master, Workshop), CT (Crew) at www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016 –
It is a matter of joy informing to all our young blood that those who are willing to serve their country on Border. BSF has given them opportunity by out the application form for the 176 posts in several fields ( Group B & C) on second week of this month i.e.13.08.2016). Border Security Force is a paramilitary force which is governed by the Indian government and ministry of home affairs. The application form will be downloaded from the official website from today and submit them within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Classification of Posts BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016 –
|SI (Engine driver)||09|
|HC (Engine driver)||65|
|Constable (CT) Crew||32|
- For Sub Inspector (SI) Workshop – B.Tech Mechanical Degree or Three year Diploma in Mechanical, Marine, Auto Mobile.
- For Sub Inspector (Master) – 10+2 & Second Class master certificate issued by Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority.
- For Sub Inspector (Engine Driver) – 10+2 with first class engine driver certificate.
- For Head Constable (HC) Master – Matriculate with Serang Certificate.
- For HC Engine Driver – 10th with 2nd Class Engine Driver Certificate.
- For HC Workshop – Matric with ITI.
- For CT (Constable Crew) – Matric with One year Experience in operating of Motor Boat below 265 HP and having knowledge of swimming.
Age – 20 to 25 Years (HC) & 22 to 28 Years (SI) for age relaxation please see advertisement below.
Important Dates –
- Applications Starting Date – 15.08.2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form – 15.09.2016 ( 30.09.2016 for Hill Areas)
- Date of Exam – November/ December (Tentatively)
- PET (Second Phase Schedule) – February/ March
- Call Letter Schedule – Roll No. will be sent by Post.
Application Fee – Rs. 50/- through Indian Postal Order and SC/ ST/ Ex – Serviceman/ BSF Departmental Candidates will be exempted.
Selection Process –
- Written test(objective)
- Physical test
- Medical test
HOW TO APPLY
- First of visit the official website of BSF.NIC.IN
- Download the Notification at Serial Number 39 i. e. (BSF L/No 14028-15047 dtd 03, August 2016)
- Read the necessary details.
- Download Application Form.
- Attach photograph & payment slip with required documents.
- Send it within 30 days after the start of application form and should be sent to the HQ of Concerned Inspector General Office i.e. Kolkata, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Bangalore, Kadamtala, Gandhi Nagar, Agartala and New Delhi.
Note – This is a direct recruitment not on deputation. This was printed due to inadvertently.
The full description is available on the official website www.bsf.nic.in. Candidates are advised to go through the official website for more information about Physical Standards Exam Centre, Physical Measurement.