BSSC Lab Technician, Surgical Lab Assistant, X-Ray Technician Recruitment Notification/ Online Application Form at bssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2015-
The Secretary of Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is published a vacancy notification for Bihar Health Department on 22.06.2015 for various 2,223 posts of Laboratory Technician, Surgical Lab Assistant and XRay Technician for “C” Category.
Name of Organization – Bihar Health Department Civil Surgeon
Classification of BSSC Technician Vacancy –
|Advertisement No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|03010115||X-Ray Technician||215||5200-20200 Plus 2800 Grade Pay|
|04010115||Surgical Room/ Lab Assistant||236||5200-20200 Plus 2400 Grade Pay|
|05010115||Laboratory Technician||1172||5200-20200 Plus 2800 Grade Pay|
- For X-Ray Technician – Intermediate/10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English Subject and X-Ray Technician Diploma in Radiography.
- For Surgical Lab Assistant – Academic qualification same as above and Lab Assistant Diploma in Surgery.
- For Laboratory Technician – 10+2 (PCM & English) with DMLT after nomination on 01.01.2006 and prior to this ISC/12th with Science as per Health Department Letter dated 24.03.2015.
Age Limit as on 01.08.2014 –
- For General Male – 21 to 27 Years
- For General Female – 21 to 40 Years.
- For OBC & EBC (Male & Female) – 21 to 40 Years
- For SC/ ST ( Male & Female ) – 21 to 42 Years
Application Fee –
- For Non Resident of Bihar, General, OBC & EBC Candidates – Rs. 375/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs. 100/-
Note – Fee shall be deposited through SBI Challan which can be download after online Registration in form of three copies.
BSSC Online Registration –
|BSSC Online Application shall be started||26.06.2015|
|Last Date of Online Registration||20.07.2015 (Till 11:59 PM)|
Selection Process –
After the receiving of application form BSSC shall be prepared a category wise short list/ merit list for 2.5 multiple of total vacancies.
Criteria of Prepare of Merit list –
- For Intermediate/ 10+2 – 25 Marks.
- For Higher Qualification (B.Sc/ M.Sc.) – 10 Marks.
- For Related Diploma Marks – 25 Marks.
- For Bihar Hospital Experience ( 5 Marks for Each Year till 5 Years) – 25 Marks.
- Interview – 15 Marks.
Qualifying Marks for all Posts –
- General – 40%
- OBC – 36.5 %
- EBC – 34%
- SC/ ST and Female – 32%
BSSC Interview Schedule –
After the Preparation of Short List all the deserving applicants shall be called for Interview and Interview Call Letter shall also be issued only them after scrutinized. Interview Date may be announced in the month of August. So the Candidates please keep in touch of this page BSSC Lab Assistant, Surgical Lab Assistant & X-Ray Technician Cut off Merit list and Interview Call Letter, which will be available here soon.