Choudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa Admission 2017-18 Notification/ Application Form at www.cdlu.nic.in
CDLU Sirsa Admission 2017
Choudhary Devi Lal University was established on 02.04.2003 and inaugurated in 02.08.2009 then Chief Minister Sh. Om Parkash Chautala. It has 16 teaching departments with having 42 courses. Now the CDLU Sirsa has been published a notification today on 31.05.2017 for online admission in following various courses for 2017 -18 session. Admission will be made on the Merit of the qualifying Examination plus Weightage (Except M.Phil).
Course Admission Structure -
- M.Sc Course - Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Science & Technology and Energy & Environmental Science.
- MBA, MBA- BE, M.PE.d (Physical Education), M.A in English, Economics, Public Administration, Journalism & Mass Communication, Education and Travel & Tourism Management.
- Master Degree in Laws (LL.M).
- Bachelor Degree in Laws ( LL.B 3 Years Professional), B.P.Ed and B.A in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Diploma in Physical Education - D.P.Ed.
- Five Years Integrated Courses - M.A ( Hons.) Economics, MBA, B.A. LL.B.
- M.Phil Courses - Biotechnology, Energy & Environmental Science, Physics, Commerce, Economics, Chemistry, Education, Physical Education, Public Administration, Management & Mass Communication.
- M.Tech. (CSE) 2 years, M.Tech (CSE) 3 Years weekend approved by AICTE.
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.E.d)
Application Fee -
- For SC/BC/DAP/SBC/EBP in General Caste - Rs. 100/-.
- For others Category - Rs. 400.
Note - Application cost will be paid in any OBC branch in A/C no. 15172121009728 through Challan Form which can be printed during online filling of application forms or university receipt (in case of cash payment at CDLU University counter).
Last Date of CDLU Sirsa Online Registration Course Wise -
|Name of Programme||Last Date of Online Registration||Last Date of Submission of Printed Application form|
|For BP.Ed (2 years), and DP.Ed Programme||01.07.2017 till 05:00 PM||03.07.2017|
|For M.Tech CSE (2-yr), M.Tech CSE (3-yr) Weekend||31.07.2017 till 05:00 PM||02.08.2017|
|For Remaining Other Courses||08.07.2017 till 05:00 PM||10.07.2017|
Important Note -
The applicants after submitting their online application form, will have to deposit the system generated application form along with all necessary attested copies of documents as per above schedule in the concerned University Teaching Department.
For More Detail please Read CDLU Hand Book of Information 2017-18
Date of Entrance Test - Read Notification
How to Apply Online For CDLU Admission 2017-
- Log in www.cdlu.ac.in OR Click Here For CDLU Online Application Form 2017.
- Firstly ensure that you have valid registered Email ID and Mobile No.
- Then read the CDLU HBI Guidelines prior to online registration.
- Follow the Four Step of Registration i.e. Registration Step, Personal Detail Step, Educational Step, Course Selection Step.
- Then Download the Auto Generated Fee Challan.
- Then complete the Online Application Form after receive the Challan Print from Bank.
The candidates please keep in touch of this page for latest information about CDLU Display of Merit List Schedule, PET Schedule (For Physical Education Department), Admit Card ( if not receive), Exam Syllabus.