Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) Admission Notification 2015-16/ Online Application Form through AICET 2015 at www.citsadmission.atichennai.org.in or www.apexhitechbangalore.in
Craft Instructor Training Course 2015
Advanced Training Institute (ATI) Chennai has published a CITS Admission Course (Semester Pattern) Notification in 34 trades for 2015-16 session which is being hosted by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). For Intake a All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) will be conducted on 12.07.2015 at 25 Centres. You know that it is a course for become eligible for jobs of Instructor/ Teacher/ Aundeshak in Indian ITI’s. So who wants to pursue the brightening carrier as a ‘Vocational Instructor’ in ITI/ITC across the India, they can apply as per following schedule.
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Registration Starting Date||27.05.2015|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26.06.2015 (Till 05:00 PM)|
|Course will be Start||August 2015|
Eligibility – National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ NAC (NCVT Certificate in Concerned Trade) or Diploma/ Degree from recognized Technical Board.
Duration of Course –
- First Semester – August 2015 to January 2016.
- Second Semester – February 2016 to July 2016.
Seating Capacity of Course – 11,052
Age – No upper age limit.
Entrance Examination Fee by using Net Banking –
- For General – 300/-.
- Others – 100/-.
Reservation – As per Central Govt. Rules (25% Seats is reserved for State/ UT’s Candidates).
Institute’s Name –
- ATIs – Mumbai, Ludhiana, Kanpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jodhpur, Haldwani, Choudwar, Calicut.
- CTI – Chennai.
- ATI- EPI – Dehradun, Hyderabad.
- FTI – Bangalore.
- NVTI – Noida.
- RVTI – Mumbai, Bangalore, Trivandurm, Panipat , Kolkata, Tura, Allahabad, Indore, Vadodara, Jaipur.
Entrance Exam Pattern (Objective Type) –
- ITI Trade Related Questions – 75%.
- Numerical, Reasoning & Logical ( Aptitude) – 25%.
The candidates please chose the nearest station for AICET 2015 from the list of 25 Centres of Govt. ITI’s. CITS AICET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card can be downloaded after 26.06.2015 at www.dget.nic.in. Admission will be based on Counselling. Those who will take place in AICET Merit list they will be called for CITS Counselling. Trade wise merit list will be prepared on the performance in AICET.
How to Apply –
- Open the website www.citsadmission.atichennai.org.in or Click Here For Online Registration.
- Before submission of Online Application please read CITS August 2015 Instructions/ Process Carefully.
- There will be three step i.e. Submission of Applicant’s Detail, Uploading of Scanned Photograph and Payment of Fee Online.
- Adopt that and fill CITS Aug 2015 Online Application Form.
So the aspirants please fill the online application without waiting of last date. Because server can be down any time due to heavy traffic and keep in touch of this page for latest information about CITS Admission 2015. Number of ITI’s along with Vacant seats has been below mentioned link.
Click here For CITS 2015 Notification