CSIR 2016/ CSIR JRF & UGC NET December 2016 Notification/ Apply Online for Joint CSIR UGC Test Dec 2016 at official website www.csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC Test Notification For December 2016
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research had published a Joint CSIR-UGC Test For Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship Tentatively on 14.08.2016 against Advertisement No . 10-2(5)/2016(ii) - E.U.II. HRDG conducts this exam for define the quality of Indian candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships NET and for determining eligibility for the post of Lecturers (NET) in fixed subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology. A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for 'Lectureship' only. The CSIR HRDG will be held in following certain subjects.
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- For JRF (NET) - The upper age limit for candidate is 28 years as on 01.07.2016. The candidates belong to SC/ST/PH/VH/OBC as well as Female candidates have 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- For Lectureship (NET) - There is no age limit.
Examination Fee -
- For General- Rs. 1000/-.
- For OBC - Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ VH- Rs. 250/-.
Note- The Examination fees will be deposit by Challan which will be deposited in any branch of Indian Bank. The candidates belong to Imphal & Srinagar will deposit their fees through NEFT or RTGS System.
For CSIR HRDG 2016 Notification For JRF NET & LS NET read the Employment Newspaper Dated 13-19.08.2016 and Wait for some minutes.
Important Dates of CSIR JRF And LS NET December 2016
|Online Application Form Starting Date is||16.08.2016|
|Closing Date of submission of Application Fees||16.09.2016|
|Last Date of filling of Online Application Form||17.09.2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy of Online Application in Examination Unit||23.09.2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy of Online Application in Examination Unit ( For Remote Areas)||30.09.2016|
|Last Date of Change of Examination Centres only Merit Basis||------|
|Tentative Date of Publication List of Registered Candidates list on website www.csirhrdg.res.in||------|
|Date of Single MCQ Examination||18.12.2016 Tentatively|
|Issuance Date of CSIR JRF/Lectureship E Admission Card/ Admit Card||------|
|Declaration of CSIR UGC JRF Result||March/ April 2016|
The Exam will be held in two session in the same day with the three hours duration. The MCQ Exam will consist Questions of 200 Marks in three parts A, B & C.
How to Apply Online
- Approach to the Official website www.csir.hrdg.res.in.
- Then Download Bank Challan Form and deposit the requisite fee.
- Then candidates please fill up all requisite information at csir hrdg website.
- After printout the filled application form should reach the below given address along with all photocopy of necessary documents after the pasting of blank & white photograph. The copy of the Bank challan Fee should also send with application form.
Address of submission of Application Before 23.09.2016
" Senior Controller of Examination, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opp. Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 ".