CUSAT CAT Admission Notification 2015/Online Registration For CUSAT CAT/DAT/LET 2015/Cochin University of Science & Technology Admission Forms,Examination Schedule 2015/Download Admit Card for CUSAT CAT Exam 2015 at www.cusat.nic.in
Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT)
The establishment of the former University of Cochin in 1971 was a commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy proposal adopted by the Central Government on 04.03.1958. The University of Cochin was later known as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986.
Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) Admission Notification
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to several academic programmes of the University for the year 2015-16. Admission to different courses are based on Common Admission Test (CAT)/Departmental Admission Test (DAT)/Test for Lateral Entry (LET) and C-MAT(AICTE)/MAT(AIMA)/CAT(IIM) score for MBA.
- FIRST DEGREE PROGRAMMES- B.Tech. in Civil Eng.,Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg.,Electronics & Communication Eng., Information Technology, Mechanical Engg. and Safety & Fire Engg. B.Tech. in Polymer Science & Engineering, Five Year Integrated M.Sc. in Phonetics, B.Tech. in Instrumentation Technology, B.Tech. in Marine Engg. (Residential Programme), B.Tech. in Naval Architecture & Ship Building ,Five Year B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.) (Cost sharing), Five Year B.Com.LL.B (Hons) (Cost sharing).
For Detailed Information/ Admission Notification in CUSAT Please Click Here
CUSAT ADMISSION SCHEDULE 2015
|Online Registration For CAT,LET &DET Including MBA &M.Tech.Will Start||From 05.01.2015||To 24.01.2015|
|Remittance of fee at Bank||From 07.01.2015||To 29.01.2015|
|Online Registration For International Students||From 05.01.2015||To 30.04.2015|
|Extended Online registration only for M.Tech. and MBA programme(CMAT/MATG-MAT score for MBA) (GATE score for M.Tech)|
|From 01.03.2015||To 30.04.2015|
|Issue and receipt of DAT Applications from Departments for admissions to M.Phil& PhD. & Diploma|
|From 05.01.2015||To 01.02.2015|
|Downloading the Admit Card – CAT||From 20.04.2015||To 03.05.2015|
|Downloading the Admit Card – LET||From 20.04.2015||To 10.05.2015|
CUSAT CAT/LET/DAT TEST SCHEDULE 2015
|TEST CODE||TEST SUBJECTS||Date & Timinngs|
|101||First Degree Programmes in Engineering and Technology (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)||02.05.2015 (Saturday) (09:30 AM To 12:30 PM)|
|616||M.A Applied Economics||02.05.2015 (09:30 AM To 11:30 AM)|
|201||Aptitude Test for B.B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.) / Aptitude Test for B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)||02.05.2015 (02:00 PM To 04:00 PM)|
|301||Test for MA Hindi||02.05.2015 (02:00 PM To 04:00 PM)|
|620||Test for MIP-PhD & LLM-PhD||02.05.2015 (02:00 PM To 05:00 PM)|
|601-618||Test for Post-Graduate programmes (Biotechnology (601), Botany (602), ChemicalEngineering (603), Chemistry (604), Electronics(606), Engineering Science(607),|
Fisheries(608), Geology(609), Law (for LL.M)(610), Life Science(611), Mathematics(612),
Physics(613), Statistics(614) , Zoology(615), Instrumentation(617), Food Science(618)
|03.05.2015 (9:30 AM. To 11:30 AM)|
|501||Aptitude Test for M.C.A||03.05.2015 (12:00 PM. –To 02:00 PM)|
|619||Test for 3 year LLB Course(Centre of Exam only in Ernakulam/Kochi)|
|03.05.2015 (03:00 PM To 05:00 PM)|
|102||Test for Lateral Entry to B .Tech Programmes(Centre of Exam only in Ernakulam/Kochi)|
|10.05.2015 (10:00 AM. To 1:00 PM)|
Application Fees for CUSAT Admission 2015
The application fees for various categories are Rs.1000/- for Unreserved category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category. For candidates who apply under NRI Quota Rs.6000/-.For Post Doctoral, Diploma & Certificate Programmes – Rs.100/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category.
Candidates having both 10+2 and three year Diploma qualifications and intending to apply for both regular B.Tech programmes and Lateral Entry to B.Tech Programmes are required to submit separate applications by remitting the fees.
How to Register Online-
- First of all the candidates read the information carefully at web site www.cusat.ac.in or www.cusat.nic.in before submitting online application.
- The online application submission is a two stage process. OR Click Here For Online Registration.
- In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID,mobile phone no. etc. correctly so as to get their user Id and password by SMS/Email.
- In the second stage the candidate should log in using this user Id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB
and 100 KB and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the “CONFIRM button”, no further changes are possible.
- In the challan payment mode, choose your bank first and then take printout of the challan form and make payment in the bank after two working days from
the date of registration. Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT/ Internet banking account. Choose “Payments/Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no. as printed in the challan. Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for further usage and then you should log out.
- Do not send any document in original.
- You can check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee.
- After the application approval, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the web site.
- If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
- The Deserving Candidates for MBA/M.Tech programmes who are awaiting results of CMAT/ MAT/CAT (IIM) or GATE can apply online during the enhanced period also i.e. from 01-03-2015 to 30-04-2015.As you know that the online registration for CUSAT ADMISSION 2015 is going to start from 05.01.2015. So the candidates keep in touch for this page for admission. For Other Admission / Jobs in India Please visit our website www.ishaweb.in.
How To Download CUSAT CAT 2015
- The candidates can download the CUSAT Admit card for the Common Admission Test (CAT) from the website www.cusat.nic.in OR Click on Above Given Link For Download CUSAT CAT Admit Card from 20-04-15 to 03-05-15.
- Admit cards/Roll No. will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2015 without a valid Admit Card/Call Letter.