Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Services Recruitment Notification 2017-18/ Online Application Form for Judge Vacancy at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi Higher Judicial Services Examination 2017
It is good news for those person who are searching the Higher Judiciary Jobs in Delhi High Court, because Sh. Dinesh Kumar Sharma Registrar General is published the recruitment notice today on 28.12.2017 in various newspapers. All these selection will be made on two successive stage i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. So it is a good chance for Practitioner/ Advocates who are seeing dreams of Judge.
Classification of Vacancy
|Category||No. of Post|
Main Facts of Delhi High Court Judge Recruitment
- Name of Organization – Delhi High Court
- Name of Exam – Higher Judicial Services Examination – 2017
- No. of Vacancy – 61
- Selection Process – Objective, Main (Descriptive) and Interview (Viva Voce)
- Exam Date – 15.04.2018 & 06.05.2018 (Preliminary)
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- for General, Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
- Online Registration Schedule – 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
- Age as on 01.01.2017 – 35 to 45 years.
- All States candidates can apply.
How to Apply
As per above schedule the aspirants please submit your online application form before 15.02.2018 and the printed copy of the same will not be send through Speed/ Registered Post in the office of ” Joint Registrar (Vig.), High Court of Delhi, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi- 110503. No other mode of correspondence will be accepted.
Click Here For Apply Online
The Candidates are advise that please read the Delhi High Court Judiciary Exam notice before apply online and check exam syllabus for well preparation at official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.