Dyal Singh College Karnal Recruitment Notification 2018/ Application Form/ Interview Dates for Teaching & Non Teaching at www.dsckarnal.org
Dyal Singh College Karnal Vacancy Notification -
DSC is located in Karnal District of Haryana State. It had been founded by Sh. Dayal Singh Majithia in 16.09.1949. So making students future bright, a well educated staffs is need to this college. So the General Secretary of Dayal Singh College is published a vacancy notice on contractual basis today i.e. 10.05.2018 in various newspapers for the academic session 2018-19 for the following posts.
- Teaching Staff - Biotechnology (2), Botany (2), chemistry (5), Commerce (11), Computer Science (15), Economics (3), Electronics (1), English (2), Forensic Science (4), Genetics (1), History (1), Hindi (1), Mathematics (5), Librarian (1), Physics (6), Physical Education (1), Punjabi (1), Political Science (1/2) and Zoology (2).
- Teaching Staff for P.G Classes - M.Com (3), M.Sc. Chemistry (6), M.A. Economics (1), Physics (3), Math (2).
- Non Teaching Other Staff - Assistant Librarian (1), Chowkidar (1), Laboratory Attendant (13), Mali (1), Peon (3), Restorer (1), Security Guard (3), Scooter Stand Attendant (2), Store Keeper cum Lab Attendant for Chemistry (1), Technical Assistant in Computer Science (1), Sweeper Female (1).
- Part Time Doctors - Male (1) and Female (1).
Qualification - As per K.U.K Norms.
Job Application Form can be obtained from college campus after made following fees.
- For Teaching Staff and Doctors- Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 125/- For SC/ BC).
- For Non Teaching Staff - Rs. 200/- ( Rs. 50/- For SC/ BC).
Dayal Singh College Recruitment Application Form submission Last Date is 30.05.2018. The complete filled application form should be submit along with attested testimonials till May 30th, 2018 to the office of " Principal, Dyal Singh College, Karnal - 132001. Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for Interview.
DSC Karnal Interview Schedule will be intimated on Official website www.dsckarnal.org later. Dayal Singh College (DSC) Recruitment Interview Call Letter will not be sent by post. No TA/ DA will be admissible for above mentioned posts. For more information you may contact at 0184-2252030.