Employee State Insurance Medical Officer (Allopathic) Recruitment Notification For 450 Post, Online Application Form at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC IMO (Allopathic) Vacancy Notification
The Deputy Director (Recruitment) of Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) New Delhi has published a recruitment notification today on 26.09.2015 for the various posts of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Allopathic for different states of the country. It is Social Security Scheme which is working from 24.02.1952.
State Wise Vacancy Distribution -
|Name of State||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Reserved for PWD Persons|
Pay Scale - 15600-34900 Plus 5400/- Grade Pay.
AGE Criteria - A candidate should be not more than 30 years as on 30.11.2015.
Application Fee - Rs. 300/- for General & OBC Only. Other Category Nil. Payment will be made through SBI Challan Form.
Qualification - As per Indian Medical Council Act 1956, a candidates will be passed State Internship, language test of the concerned state. He/ She should be registered in Indian Medical Council.
Selection Process - Written Examination & Interview
Important Dates -
- Online Registration will be start from 05.10.2015 to 10.11.2015.
- Last Date of deposit of Application Fee is 13..11.2015.
- Last Date of Printing of Submitted Application Form is 17.11.2015.
How to Apply Online -
- Visit to Official Website www.esic.nic.in or Click Here For Apply Online
- Then Click on Recruitment Link.
- There will be a link for " Recruitment to the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade - II (Allopathic) in ESIC" in front of Console no. 366/2015, Click on that.
- Fill requisite information and Download Challan Form.
- Then Fill Registration no. in Challan Form and submit application fee in Bank.
Click Here For ESIC IMO Vacancy Notification
Scheme of Examination - There will be two papers of 300 marks. Paper Ist will consist of 100 marks of Objective Type Questions and Paper IInd will consist 100 marks Descriptive Type Official Language of Concerned State. After that short listed candidates will be called for interview of 50 marks. Roll no./ Admit card will be released before two weeks of exam.
So the Candidates please keep in touch for latest information.