Download Ganpati Convent School (GCS) Bilaspur Yamunanagar Vacancy/ Recruitment Notice 2018, Application Form, Interview Schedule at www.gcs.ac.in
GCS Bilaspur was established in 2012 on Chhachhrauli Road, Bilaspur of Yamuna Nagar District and now it is inviting application form for various posts for 2018-19 opening session. It is a part of prestigious Ganpati Group of Institutions and run by Lala Amarnath Education Trust.
Classification of GCS Bilaspur Jobs
- PGTs - All Subjects in English, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science etc.
Qualification - Post Graduate in respective subjects with B.Ed Degree and Minimum 4 Years of teaching experience in school of repute.
- TGTs - All Subjects in English, Math, Hindi, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Social Studies)
Qualification - Post Graduate in the concerned subject with B.Ed and Minimum 3 Years of teaching experience in reputed school.
- PRTs ( All Subjects- English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Hindi)
Qualification - Graduate in the respective subject with B.Ed and Minimum 2 years of teaching experience of Primary Level English Medium School.
- Co-ordinator (Kin
- Music Teacher (Indian Vocal Classical, Western), Music (Instrumental), Dance (Classical, Western), Dance Trainer : Capable of teaching Bharatnatyam, Kathak and Other Classical Dance - Not Required.
- PTI - Capable in coaching of Basket Ball/ Football/ Cricket/ Table Tennis/ Judo Karate - Not Required.
- Fine Art - Degree or Diploma in Art.
- English Communication
- NTT - Female Nursery Trained Teacher having experience of handling tiny tots.
- Front Office Executive/ Receptionist - Female Graduates with fluency English.
How to Apply -
Application Form cum Resume may be send along with a Passport Size Photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand before 22.04.2018. And only short listed candidates shall be called for Interview. So forward your bio data on prescribed Email ID.
For more information please contact at 01735-321222, 9355722244.