Haryana Institute of Education (HIE) Bahadurgarh Vacancy Notice 2016/ Application Form
HIE Bahadurgarh Recruitment Notification
Principal of Haryana Institute of Education Bahadurgarh (Haryana) is issued a job notification today on 24.01.2016 for the various teaching and non teaching posts. Haryana Institute of Education (HIE) is famous for technical and management studies, so it is going to recruit dynamic staff for his foundation.
- Name of Organization – HIE (Haryana Institute of Education) Bahadurgarh
- Location – Delhi-Rohtak Roak, Tehsil- Bahadurgarh, Distt. Jhajjar (Haryana)
- Notification Date – 24.01.2016
- Teaching Posts – English, Math, Hindi, S.S (2 each subject), Teaching of Physical Science, Life Science, Economics, Computer Science (1 each subject), Lecturers in Fine Art, Health & Phy.Education, Performing Arts (Music/ Dance/ Theater) – 1 each subject
- Non Teaching Posts – Head Clerk (01), Librarian (01), Restorer (01), Lib/ Lab Attendant (2).
Qualification – As per MDU/ NCTE/ Haryana Govt. Norms.
Last Date of submission of Application Form – Within 21 days of this advertisement.
How to Apply –
Send your complete bio data on simple format before 13.02.2016 in the office of ” Principal, Haryana Institute of Education, Bahadurgarh, Distt. Jhajjar (Haryana) and the same copy of the application form should be reach in DCDC, M.D. University Rohtak.
Interview Schedule will be published later in leading newspaper or intimated by post or telephonically. For more information please contact at 92540-43158 or 93130-30585 during office hours.