Download Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh Stenographer Recruitment Notification 23/S/SSSC/PB/2017, Online Form for 239 Punjab Court Steno Jobs at www.sssc.gov.in
Punjab Subordinate Court Steno Recruitment 2017
Today on 24.12.2017, Member Secretary of S.S.S.C Punjab & Haryana Court Chandigarh is published a job notification for 239 posts of Stenographer Grade – III. All these Steno posts are to fill up in Punjab State Subordinate Courts i.e. Civil, Session etc. Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) is authorized for this recruitment process. So all the candidates who are searching job in Punjab Courts as a Steno and are doing practice for long time, they have a good chance for getting a job of Steno.
- Name of Post – Stenographer (Gr. – 3)
- Name of High Court – Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
- No. of Vacancy – 239
- Posting Place – District and Civil Courts of Punjab State only.
- Qualification as on 27.01.2018 – A Candidate should be Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets and having Punjab Subject in 10th Class.
- Pay Scale – 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/-.
- Age as on 01.01.2018 – 18 to 37 years.
- Selection Process – Short Hand Test in English, Punjabi, Computer Skill Test, Interview (No Written Test).
- Application cum Exam Fee –
Only Online Application Form shall be accept, so who fulfil the prescribed education qualification and other eligibility conditions may register for step 1 from 25.12.2017 to 23.01.2018 and after successful completion of Step one, they should go to bank for deposit of Fee. Last Date of Step – II is 27.01.2018.
Process of Online Registration for Punjab High Court Steno Job are given in Advt. no. 23S/SSSC/PB/2017. So read it before apply online.
For regarding the filling of Online Form of Stenographer of High Court Chandigarh for Punjab State, you may contact at Helpline numbers 9115898394, 8699002541 or
8699002542 between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.