Download Hindu Kanya/ Girl College Jind Vacancy/ Recruitment Notification 2018, Application form for Various Part Time/ Contractual Teaching Posts at www.hkmvjind.com
Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya (HKMV) Recruitment 2018
A notice for the posts of lady assistant/ lecturer for various subjects on contract basis has published on 13.05.2018 for Hindu Girl College Jind (Haryana). All these posts shall be filled on part time for 89 days for 2018-19 session. NET/ Ph.D candidates will be prefer.
The candidates who have less than 55% marks in Master Degree and whose result are awaited need not apply for these HKMV Jind Jobs. The remuneration for teaching PG Classes is Rs. 21,600 for NET/ Ph.D and Rs. 15,000/- for without NET/ Ph.D.
Classification of Posts with Interview Date
- Chemistry (3), Physics (3), Computer Science (4) - 20.06.2018
- Commerce UG/ PG (3), Mathematics UG/ PG (4) - 20.06.2018
- Hindi (1), Sociology (1), English (3), Public Administration (1), History UG/ PG (2), Geography (3) - 21.06.2018
- Physical Education (1), Environmental Study (1) - 21.06.2018
- Non Teaching Posts - Computer Operator (1), Library Restorer (1) - 21.06.2018
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply on prescribed application form which is available in College office on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash as well as official website www.hkmvjind.com and which should be in favor of Principal, Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Jind. The Filled application form should be reach before 04.06.2018 and the copy of the same will be sent to DCDC, KUK. For more information please contact at 01681-256263.