Haryana HSSC TGT English Teacher Recruitment Notification 09/2015, Online Application Form at www.hssc.gov.in or www.hssconline.in
HSSC TGT English Recruitment 2015-
A good news for the Haryana citizens who are Graduate and having B.Ed degree with HTET Certificate. For the pickup the graph of English Language in Haryana Schools, the Govt./ Secretary of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Panchkula has been published a vacancy notification for Trained English Teacher (TGT) in English Subject on 23.07.2015 vide advt. no. 09/2015.
Those have applied earlier against advt. no. 04/2014 (Old Category No. 1), that recruitment has been cancelled on 12.05.2015 by the Board and they will be exempted in application fee. But this is a bad luck for teachers because in this recruitment "English Elective" is compulsory. More Universities of Haryana like KUK is not able to available this subject in Graduation. So we are providing below main facts of the Haryana TGT English recruitment.
Name of Department - Elementary Education Haryana
Name of Selection Authority - Secretary Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula
No. of Posts - 1035 Posts
Subject - TGT English
Group - " C "
Advt. no. - 09/2015 (23.07.2015)
Age - 18 to 42 Years
Pay Scale - 9300-34800 Plus 4600 Grade Pay.
- Online Registration Starting Date - 21.08.2015
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application - 12.10.2015 (Extended)
- Closing date of depositing of Application Fee - 15.10.2015
Classification of Posts -
|Category No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) English (Except Mewat District||694|
|2.||TGT English for Mewat Cadre||341|
Note - For Category wise Post, Reservation, Upper Age relaxation, Application Fee please see detail Advt. Notification at below given link.
- Matric/ B.A/ M.A with Hindi as a subject.
- HTET qualified and will be passed till the date of Interview.
- B.A. with at least 50% marks in English as an elective subject and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (JBT). OR
- B.A with at least 50% marks as well as in English as an elective subject and one year B. Ed. OR
- B.A. with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in English as an elective subject and one year Bachelor in Education.
Remarks - In case of B. Ed. English as a teaching subject must from a recognized university.
Teaching Experience holder candidates will be got extra marks in Interview. This experience certificate should be Countersigned by the Director Education of the concerned State.
How to Apply -
- Deserving candidates please open the official website of www.hssc.gov.in or Click Here For Online Application Form (Link will be Available on 21.08.2015).
- Read Notification/ Instruction before apply online.
- At the time of filling of Application Form please upload the documents carefully as per List of certificate.
- Then fill all required information and print out the form copy.
- Hard Copy will be submit at the time of Interview.
So the aspirants please keep in touch of this page for HSSC TGT English Written Exam, Interview Schedule which will be published here by the Secretary of Haryana Staff Selection Commission in next year.