CGC Landran Online Registration for IAF/Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015/ Registration Notification for Indian Air Force Fast Track Selection at Chandigarh on 28.02.2015/ Indian Air Force Fast Track Selection Registration at www.cgc.edu.in
Indian Air Force Fast Track Selection Registration
Indian Air Force is going to registration for men & women who wants to serve the nation to join as a officer in Flying, Meteorological and Accounts Branches on 28 February 2015 at Chandigarh Group of College, Landran (Mohali). This Fast Track Selection brief Notification has published on 22.02.2015 in the newspaper of "The Tribune".
|Branch Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Flying||19 to 23 years (Born Between from 02.07.1992 to 01.07.1996)||Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B. Tech (Four Year Course) with 60% aggregate marks.|
|Accounts||20 to 23 years (Born Between from 02.07.1992 to 01.07.1995)||Graduate in Commerce with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Metrology||20 to 25 years ((Born Between from 02.07.1990 to 01.07.1995)||Master Degree in any science Stream with 50% marks and 55% aggregate marks in Math and Physics at Graduation Level|
Main Points of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015
- Spot Registration will be held on 28.02.2015 at venue 08:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Only Degree holder and appearing candidates can apply for this 2015 batch.
- The Candidates must be able to provide the provisional/ original certificate latest by 15.06.2015.
- The candidates who have already appeared for five days testing of the AFSBs are not eligible.
Registration Form Click Here
List of Certificates to be carried by the candidates at the time of Spot Registration-
- Two color photograph passport size.
- All Semester wise mark sheet 10th onward.
- Any Proof of Identity.
Click Here For Online Registration for Indian Air Force Spot Selection at Chandigarh
So the candidates please keep in touch of this page for more latest information of Indian Air Force Recruitment in 2015.