It already has been known that the IB Recruitment of 750 ACIO Posts has been notified, and many candidates have applied to this exam and are preparing for the exam which will be tentatively held in the month of December 2014, the details of the posts along with the upcoming admit cards of the posts can be downloaded through the official website of the Intelligence bureau which is www.mha.nic.in
Coming to the official notification of the IB Recruitment it has notified for 750 ACIO Posts and to be eligible to apply the candidates must have Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with a must Knowledge of computers and the age limit of the aspirants should be between 18 – 27 years with respect to the notified last date
The Category wise vacancies are as follows:
- For UR: 207 Posts
- For OBC: 301 Posts
- For SC: 180 Posts
- For ST: 62 Posts
The procedure of Selection involves the candidates to be Shortlisted based on the written test and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and personality test. The Eligible candidates have already applied online by going to the website www.mha.nic.in and the important dates regarding the exam are:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Exam Date – 22.02.2015
- The dates of result will be announced shortly and It may be declared on 27.06.2015 onwards.
IB ACIO Syllabus 2014 www.mha.nic.in Exam Pattern 2015
To prepare for the notified post the candidates have to crack the syllabus as notified in the official website, generally speaking there is no particular syllabus to prepare for the notified posts, yet it is anticipated that the candidates could be top in the exam by going through the particular syllabus:
- General Awareness,
- Quantitative Ability,
- General English &
All of the IB ACIO syllabus 2014 parts were carry equal marks and determine the understanding of the candidates in the particular field.
- The first section which was General Awareness carried a total of 25 questions which carry equal marks: the topics include politics, movies, sports, environmental activities, science and technology & world level current news. Each question was to be of 1 mark and total marks for this section was of 25 marks.
- The second section which was Quantitative Ability was carried a total of 25 questions which carried equal marks: the topics include mathematical related questions
- The third section which was General English carried a total of 25 questions for equal marks: the topics include Grammar correction, passages, synonyms and comprehension related topics.
- The fourth section which was Reasoning and questions were carried a total of 25 questions of equal marks: the topics include skill of verbal and non verbal reasoning ability, general intelligence and arithmetic reasoning questions.
Latest News – IB ACIO exam Result is going to announced soon along with cut off merit list, which was held on 22.02.2015. The expected date of IB ACIO Merit List is to be declared in the month of June Last as per official report of Home Ministry. So the candidates please check below given link regularly.