Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017/ Apply online for becoming an Officer Indian Coast Guard for 02/2018 Batch for General Duty, General Duty Pilot/ Navigator, Technical Branch, Pilots (CPL Holder) and General Duty (Women), Law at www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
About Indian coast Guard in Brief
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission company,convection round the year real life operations at sea & ocean. ICG is the part of ministry of Defence. Despite being relatively small, it has a vast range of job capabilities for both surface and air war games. The Coast Guard field are commanded by Officers of the rank of Inspector General(IG) of Indian cost guard(ICG).
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) work out his overall command and manage from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
Now an opportunity has come for becoming a Gazetted officer in the rank of Assistant commandant in Indian coast guard (ICG). A notification has issued in various newspapers today i.e. 17.11.2017. For more details of Indian coast guard recruitment please visit the official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ and also click here .
Qualification and Eligibility in ICG Branch For Men-
- General Duty - For GD the candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII or 10+2 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects. Age :01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (both dates inclusive)
- General Duty (i) Pilot (ii) Navigator or Observer - Same as above and age should be 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For Technical branch (Mechanical & Electrical) - Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate, 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60% of obtain total marks. The candidates having age as per General duty male age.
- Law Branch - A degree in Law and a candidates should be born between from 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997.
Note - For age criteria please read the below notice.
Short Service Commission Appointments. Short Service posts as Assistant Commandant for a period of 8 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years.
- Pilots - Aggregate 60% marks in 12th or 10+2 standard also 60% aggregate marks of both Mathematics and Physics subjects with having Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
approved by DGCA and age is same as General duty pilot have.
- General Duty (Women) - Qualification same as General Duty and age is same as General duty male's age.
Note- Candidates who have cleared their final year/ final semester exams and
completed their degrees are to apply. Appearing candidates are not eligible for apply in Indian coast Guard Recruitment for 02/2018 batch. Exam date will be announced later.
How to Apply -
Apply online till 02.12.2017 for the above branches at Indian Coast Guard Official Website.
- Name and Father's name fill up as per 10th certificate.
- Please indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks up to two decimals
and this is not to be rounded off figure.
- Choose any one venue out of the choices displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the
candidate is compulsory. The date, time and place of the test and other
regarding information will be intimated through personal email ID later as per schedule.
Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard 02/2018 Batch click here
After successful apply online you should download your admit card/hall ticket from above link.
How to reach there?
- Visit the site http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Click careers@CG highlighted link above side and click again and click online application button.
- After that fill up the required information given below side.