Indian Navy Officer Recruitment 2017/Apply Online for Officer Entry as a Short Service Commissioned Executive Officer for Batch July 2018 at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in Or w ww .joinindiannavy.go v.in
Indian Nausena Officer Entry Notification For Batch July 2018
Indian Navy/ Nausena is published a course notification on 30.09.2017 of 22 weeks for July 2018 batch in Short Service Commissioned Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre), for Information Technology and Permanent commission in education branch from unmarried male Indian citizens . This notification is for INA Ezhimala Kerala July 2018 Batch for Officer Entry. After the training the candidates will be recruited as Sub Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander and Commander Rank Officer.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Notification for June 2017 Batch
|Online Application Form can be filled on website www.joinindiannavy.nic.in||30.09.2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application through Online at website||20.10.2017|
|Last Date of Receiving Application at Naval H/Q||NA|
|SSB Interview Schedule||December 17 to March 18|
AGE- – 19.5 to 25 years. The candidates must be born between 02.07.1993 to 01.07.1999 for IT & Logistics, 02.07.1991 to 02.07.1996 for Law, 02.07.1993 to 01.07.1997 for Education (Both Dates Inclusive)
Educational Qualification –
- For Executive Branch (GS/ Hydro Cadre) – The candidates must have completed B.E./ B.Tech Degree with 60% aggregate marks in any discipline. If the candidates have not qualified or appearing in Final Exam, they are not eligible for apply.
- For Technical Branch ( General Service) Engineering Branch, Electrical Branch – B.E/ B.Tech with 60% in concerned trade.
- For Technical Branch (Submarine Specialization) – 55% in concerned trades.
- For SSC Education – M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Math, M.A English, History etc./ B.E/ B.Tech.
- For PC Logistic, SSC X (IT) – B.Tech/ B.E in any Discipline (For more information please see below advt.)
- For Naval Inspection Officer (NAI) – B.E/ B.Tech in Mechancial, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, Chemical Metallurgy, Aero Space Engineering.
|Weight||Correlated to Height|
|Eye Sight||Minimum visual sharpness for both eyes is 6/12 for Executive(GS/Hydro)cadre and 6/24 for Technical (GS/Submarine Specialization)correctable to 6/6(both eyes) with glasses|
Main Instructions Before Online Apply-
- Before filling up online application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents where they are easily available
- Activate your e-mail address, mobile number up to the last stage of the Indian Nausena 2018 course admission.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (jpeg or jpg format).
How to Apply Online Indian Navy 2018 For Short Service Commission
- Visit the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Then Click on ” Apply Online Officer Entry” Link.
- Click on “Instructions” For Advertisement and Read Carefully.
- There will be 8 steps for filling application form.
- Fill up all information correctly in Application Form and check it in preview .
- Print out it from Download Section by entering Entry Type, Email Address and Given Code.
Click Here For Online Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Address where the Form will be submit (Not Required)- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojni Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 till the 19.12.2016 along with all relevant documents ( List of Documents given in Notification below).