Download Jagadhari Railway Workshop Recruitment Notification 2018, Job Application Form for Supervisor, Technician, Ministerial Staff for Retired Indian Railway Employee
Northern Railway Workshop Jagadhari Recruitment 2018
Today on 04.04.2018, Chief Workshop Manager, Northern Railway Jagadhari Workshop is published a vacancy notice for various posts for retired persons of Indian railway department. All these posts are contractual which shall be filled up to 01.12.2019 in Mechanical and Stores Department.
Main Features of Jagadhari Workshop Vacancies
- Name of Railway Workshop - North Railway Jagadhari
- Notification No. - 809-E/ Retired Emp./ Re-engagement/ JUDW/ MPP/ 2018, Dated - 30.03.2018.
- Name of Posts - Supervisor (SSE/ JE - C&W Fitter, CBCR, Welder, Machinist, MW Fitter, Foundry, Painting & Trimming), Ministerial Staff (Establishment, Non Establishment), Technician (Carpenter, Tool Fitter, Machinist, MW Fitter, Motor Truck Driver cum Mechanic, Painter, Trimmer, Black Smith, Moulder), Supervisor Non Ministerial (CDMS/ DMS), Ministerial Staff (Stores).
- No. of Posts - 90 (Only for Railway Retired Employees)
- Age - Not exceed 64 years
- Last Date of Submission of Application - 09.04.2018.
Eligibility, Terms - Please Read the Detail Advt.
How to Apply
The eligible persons please read the instructions carefully and submit their application form before 09.04.2018 in the office of " Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Shop, Jagadhari Workshop, District - Yamunanagar (Haryana) by registered post or personally.
You can also submit your application form along with all necessary documents through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.