Application Form For Jharkhand Notary Recruitment for 167 Posts in Law ( Justice) Department
Vidhi Vibhag Jharkhand Notary Recruitment 2015
A good news of the Law Graduates who are searching Notary Jobs in Jharkhand Vidhi (Law) Vibhag ( Dept.). Law Department Jharkhand has published a vacancy notification for Notary for all Districts courts vide advt. no. 01/2015 dated 03.05.2015 under Notary Manual 1956 rule - 3. This is a good part time job for Layer/ Practitioner. Scrutiny for Notary Posts will be done on their experience/ Practice.
District wise Classification of Jharkhand Notary/ Lekhya Pramanak Posts
|Name of District||No. of Posts||Name of District||No. of Posts|
|Dumka||12||Saraikela - Kharsawan||03|
|Godda||08||Chaibasa – Chakradharpur||09|
Eligibility for Notary-
- Minimum 10 years experience in Law Professional.
- For SC/ ST and Female only Seven (7) Years Law Practice.
- Preference will be given to Home district Candidates where posts are vacant.
- Experience of every year will carry One Mark.
List of Documents which must attached along with Application Form-
- Matriculate (10th) Certificate.
- Law Degree attested Copy.
- Law Practice Certificate.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ ST.
All deserving candidates will be deposit Rs. 1000/- as selection fee through Treasury Challan. After the submission of this fee Notary will work in courts.
Date of Submission of Application - 01.05.2015 to 30.05.2015
All Filled application form should be submitted at concerned "District Session Judge" Address". Those will send application form at Law Department, they will not be considered.
See Below Jharkhand Law Department Notary Application Format