Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Police Constable (Armed/ Executive) PET Schedule, Call Letter
J&K Police Constable Recruitment
There was a notification for recruitment of 4000 constables in Jammu and Kashmir Police (Armed & Executive) under J&K recruitment rules 2015 notified vide SRO 202 dated 30.06.2015 by Police Head Quarters. The last date for the submission of Application forms was extended from 15.10.2015 to 23.10.2015. The Process regarding the submission of application forms has been over.
Now the applicants are very much anxious about the further schedule regarding the recruitment. The schedule for this recruitment is expected to be begun in the last week of December in Winter Season. The candidates will be informed through newspapers or through official website when the Jammu Police Constable PET (Physical Efficiency Test) will be started.
Jammu Kashmir Police Constable PET Schedule & Call Letter
After the closing of application form, now J & K Police Department is going to commence first stage event (PET) soon. It will be conducted in December and will be carry on till February 2016. So those have applied Constable Posts in Jammu State they prepare yourself as per below given events. PET Schedule can also be published at SSPs Police Head Quarters. A candidate will be arranged accommodation, nutrition on your expenditure.
After the announcement of PET Date, JK Police Constable Call Letter/ Admit Card for Physical Test will be necessary for all the applicants. Without Call Letter, Soldier of Police Department will not be entered you on bharti ground. Thus PET Time Table and Admission Letter for Executive/ Armed Constable will be released together. And you can collect them by using following procedure.
- Visit to Official Website of Jammu Police or Click Here For PET Call Letter
- For PET Schedule Please Click Here and contact to given phone numbers to know their Armed Police GD Constable PET Time Table.
- Then report accordingly for PET along with Admit Card and Photo ID Prof.
The applicants has to go through 3 Stages for the Final Selection.
- PET - There will be Long Race of 1600 meters for Males that should be completed in 6 minutes. Females must complete their 1000 meters race in 6 minutes. In another event there will also be 20 Pushups for Male and Shot Put (4 K.G) for Females only, they will have to throw shot put up to 14.5 feet in three attempts.
- PST - Measurement of Height and Chest will be done. The applicants must also bring their original documents with them for scrutiny.
- Written Test - Those Candidates who will pass PET and PST will be called for written exam comprising 100 marks of two hours duration. The level of written test will be of 10th standard.
So all the applicants please keep in touch of this page for latest update of Jammu Police Constable GD PET Schedule, Latest News and PET Letter.