JPSC has announced the recruitment of the Medical Officer for the year 2014, the interested candidates must apply online to take part in the notification recruitment, they may do so by going through the official website of JPSC and getting thorough with the details of notification and then applying for the exam, the official link of the notified posts is www.jpsc.gov.in
As many as 556 Medical Officer Posts have been announced by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi the candidates should apply online before the given notified dates to successfully apply for the exam. The JPSC Vacancy Details of the 2014 notified posts are as follows:
For the Basic Cadre Medical Officer posts the category wise vacancies:
- Unreserved: 294 posts
- SC: 37 posts
- ST: 225 posts
To apply for the notified posts the applicant Candidates must be having M.B.B.S degree from the recognized Indian Medical and the minimum Age Limit of the candidates should be:
- 35 years for Unreserved,
- 37 years for BC-I/ BC-II,
- 38 years for Women(UR/ BC-I/ BC-II) candidates, and
- 40 years for SC/ ST (Men & Women)
- The age criteria is applicable as per the fixed date of 01-08-2014.
JPSC will select the candidates based on Written Test and then it will call the candidates who gets selected for the Interview. To apply the candidates must pay the prescribed application Fee Online/ Offline Mode:
In the Online Mode:
- General/ BC-I/ BC-II candidates will have to pay Rs.468/- (which includes Bank Charges)
- SC & ST candidates of Jharkhand has to pay Rs.168/- (which includes Bank Charges) through State Bank of India.
In the Offline Mode:
- The candidates need to download challan from the website and pay the requisite fee.
Important Dates to apply for JPSC posts:
- Starting Date of Online Submission of Applications: 24-10-2014.
- Last Date for Submission : 23-11-2014 till 12:00 pm till Midnight.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application form with enclosures: 08-12-2014. till 05:00 pm..
How to Apply JPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2014:
- Candidates need to apply online by going to the website www.jpsc.gov.in Then the candidates must take print out of the submitted online application form,
- They must sign on it and send to the notified address along with self attested copies of relevant certificates,
- The address to which the candidates must send their belongings:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Circular Road, Ranchi-834001