KV Nabha Cantt is situated in cantonment are of Nabhaon Chowdhary Majra Road, at small distance of about 02 kilo meter from railway station and Bus Stand. This school is sponsored by 1 Armd Brigadier C/o 56 APO and came into being in 1986. The first batch of class 10th appeared in 1992 for All India Secondary School Certificate Examination. This school is working in the guidance of principal Smt. Vandana.
KV Nabha Cantt. Recruitment Notification 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Nabha Cantt. has published a Interview notification for teachers and others miscellaneous staff for the preparation of part time contractual panel for 2017-18 academic session. The Interview will be held on 16.03.2017 & 20.03.2017 for all posts at vidyalaya campus.
KV Nabha Vacancy Distribution for March Interview 2016
- PGTs (English, Hindi) – Master Degree in Relevant Subject with 50% Marks & B.Ed. Interview Date – (16.03.2017)
- TGTs (Science, Sanskrit and English) – Graduate with 50% Marks & B.Ed.
- Primary Teachers – 10+2 with J.BT/NTT Course OR B.Ed.
- Sports Coach – Diploma in B.P.Ed/ SAI/ NIS.
- Yoga Teacher – Graduate with one year training in Yoga from a recognized University.
- Counselor – B.A/ B.Sc. with One year counselling certificate.
- Nurse – Diploma In GNM/ ANM. Interview Date – (20.03.2017)
Note – CTET/ TET passed candidates will be preferred.
Age Limit – 18 to 65 years
Instructions For Candidates-
- The Deserving candidates must reach at the interview venue at 08:00 AM along with filled application form.
- The candidates must bring all relevant original certificates regarding Education, Caste, CTET, Age etc along with photocopies also.
- The Interview will be conducted on as per prescribed dates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates who will appeared for Interview.
- The candidates can be uploaded Application forms in Official website www.kvnabhacantt.com Download link “Form for Contractual Jobs”.
Click Here For Application Form
Read Detail Vacancy Notification before apply and For more Latest contractual posts of teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya please visit www.ishaweb.in and please contact at 01765-220226,223199 for any assistance.