Kendriya Vidyalaya Nangal Bhur Application Form/ KV Nangal Bhur Teacher Recruitment Application Form at its official website www.kvnangal.org
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Nangal Bhur (Pathankot)
KV Nangal Bhur came into existence on 22.07.1984 under the capable guidance of Lt. Col A.N Desh Pandey as the Chairman & Sh. Anand Sawroop Bansal as Principal. The Vidyalaya made arespectful beginning with nearly 300 students & Ten teachers with classes I to V. It is situated at Ghiala Road at the distance of 700 meters from main market of Nangal Bhur. Presently Sh. P.L. Meena is principal of KV Nangal Bhur.
KV Nangal Bhur Recruitment Notification 2018
Applications are invited for the post of teachers and others staff to prepare select panel on part time contractual basis for the academic year 2018-19. The detail of vacancies of Kendriya Vidyalaya Nangal Bhur is given below.
- PGTs – English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Commerce & Computer Science (Interview Date – 27.02.2018).
Qualification – Master Degree in the relevant subject with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- TGTs – English, Hindi, Science, Social Science, Maths, Punjabi & Sanskrit (Interview Date – 27.02.2018).
Qualification – Bachelor Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks & B.Ed Degree.
Qualification For TGT Social Science – BA with at least 50% marks with any of two subjects History, Geography, Economics & Political Science and one must be either of History
or Geography. B.Ed Compulsory.
- PRTs – All Subjects ( 27.02.2018).
Qualification – 12th/10+2/Intermediate with minimum 50% marks with JBT/BEE OR Degree in B.Ed.
- Computer Instructor, English Spoken Teacher, Data Entry Operator & Others (Interview Date – 27.02.2018)
Qualification – BCA/PGDIT/PGDCA/Graduation with two years Diploma in Computer.
- Vocational Skills – Music and Sports.
- Doctor – M.B.B.S Degree registered with MCI and for Two Hours Jobs in a day.
- Nurse – Diploma in GNM/ANM Course.
- Educational Counselor – Qualification As per KVS Rules.
So the candidates report on 27.02.2018 along with filled prescribed proforma of Application Form and Photostate copies of testimonials to the Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nangalbhur, Ghiala Road, Via Mirthal, Distt. Pathankot-145101 (Punjab).
A Written Test can also be conduct if number of applications receive. And the list of Short Listed/ Qualified shall be provide at official portal www.kvnangal.org same day. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for Interview. Candidates are requested to bring passing certificate of CTET conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education at the time of Interview.
Download Application Form