Labour Bureau Chanidgarh is published a contractual basis job notification today on 24.06.2018 for the posts of Investigator, Consultant, Stenographer, Assistants and Supervisors. These posts will be filled for tentative period (6 to 8 months) in various States & U.T.s such as Chandigarh, Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Chennai etc. About Rupees 14,520/- to 60,000/- along with TA/DA ( On tour) will be provided as remuneration. After the selection the Investigators will be engaged for Primary Data Collection work from Urban & Rural Areas of their respective areas. Retired persons can also apply for these posts.
Distribution of Labour Department Chandigarh Vacancy
- Supervisor - 143
- Investigator - 695
- Consultant - 19
- Stenographer - 06
- Assistant - 12
- -> For Supervisor & Consultant Fresh Candidate - Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one subject at Graduate Level or Bachelor of Commerce.
- For Retired Government employees- He should be retired from State Government/ Central Govt. from similar posts in Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-, 4600/- or equivalent would also be eligible for this job.
- -> For Investigator - BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ BBE with Economics or Math or Statics one of the subject.
- For Retired Govt. Employee - Five Years experience in posts in Level 6.
- -> For Assistant - Bachelor Degree.
- -> For Stenographer - 10+2
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018) -
- For Assistant and Stenographer - 18 to 30 years, For Investigator - 21 to 35 years, For Supervisor & Consultant - 21 to 40 Years,
Recruitment Notification/ Qualification Detail - Read Detail Advertisement.
Last Date of Submission Of Online Application Form - Within 10 days of this publication such as 03.07.2018.
Labour CHD Online Form
- Visit the Official website www.lbchd.in OR Click Here for Labour Department Chandigarh Apply Online
Short Listed Candidates on merit base shall be called for Interview, so all shortlisted candidates please bring copy of application form along with pasted photograph duly self attested. Original documents will be checked at the time of joining.
If the candidates face any difficulty please contact at 0172-2776056 & 2714785.
The Bureau will be called short listed candidates after sorting of application on the basis of qualifications/marks obtained and other criteria as decided. Shortlisted applicant will be called for Interview for evaluation. The intimation regarding Interview will be through E-mail and then can also download it at Labour Bureau website www.labourbureau.gov.in.