Download MNSS (Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai) Sonipat Revised Admission Notice, Prospectus, Application Form 2019-20 Session for Class IV, V & OSP
MNSS Rai Class IV, V & OSP Admission 2018
Today on 30.09.2018, an admission notification is published by the Principal & Director of Motilal Nehru Sports School (MNSS) Rai which is located in Sonepat district of Haryana State. All admission will be done for entry class IV, V and Out standing persons category for the session 2019-20.
Important Points of RAI Sports School Admission
- Admission to Class 4th (Main Entry Point) - About 100 Students (50 Boys & 50 Girls) will be admitted for which a Physical Efficiency & Sports Aptitude Test will be conducted on 21.01.2019 to 25.01.2019 in MNSS. Age group will be remain 08 to 10 years as on 30.06.2019. So a student should be born in between 01.07.2009 to 30.06.2011.
- Admission under out standing sports person category - Only 5 students will be admitted for admission in sports category except Class X & XII. Age period will be 08 to 17 years. In addition to this 18 students will also be intake in Class V on lateral base entry.
Test Dates for Class IV, V & OSP Category
- PESAT (Physical Efficiency & Sports Aptitude Test) - 21.01.2019 to 25.01.2019.
- Written Test - 17.02.2019
- Last Date - 30.10.2018 (15.11.2018 with late fee of Rs. 500/-)
How To Apply
Application Form cum Prospectus can be obtained from MNSS, Rai School counter 01.10.2018 onwards after payment of Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC Category Students. Those wants be collect at home he/ she will be paid Rs. 1100/- and Rs. 600/- (For SC) through a demand draft which should be in favor of " Principal & Director, M.N.S.S, Rai Payable at SBI Branch, RaI (Branch Code- 6838). The same application form will also be available after October 1st on School Website for downloading. For more information, please read the given short notice or contact at (0130) 2366501(O) for M.N.S.S Rai Class 4th, 5th and OSP Admission.
Last Date of Application Form submission was 30.10.2018 without late fee. After this Rs. 500/- will also be paid as late fee which will be valid up to 15.11.2018.