Download MP Vyapam/ MPPEB PAHUNT Admit Card for 30.08.2015 Written Exam at www.vyapam.nic.in
MPPEB PAHUNT 2015 –
You know that Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Bhopal (MPPEB)/ Vyapam has been published a PAHUNT entrance exam notification 57/2015 for admission in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS for 2015-16 Session in various Unani and Private, Naturopathy & Yoga Colleges in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Dates of MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2015
- Online Registration Date – 02.07.2015 to 31.07.2015
- Online Application Form Correction Date – 02.07.2015 to 05.08.2015
- Downloading date of Admit Card – 15.08.2015 onwards
- Exam Date – 30.08.2015 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
- MP PAHUNT Answer Key – Within one month of Online exam.
- MP PAHUNT 2015 Result – Near about September Last.
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Admit Card 2015-
Now due to Vyapam disorder it was seeing that the process of PAHUNT Entrance will be stopped. But nothing is to be done. About 14,000 candidates (Last Year 11,331) will be participate as per Entrance Exam Notification. And this will be first time, when the MP Vyapam will conduct this exam Online at Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior and Jabalpur cities. PAHUNT Admit card will be showed in two parts in the first part it contains applicant Name, Name of Exam, Roll no., Centre of exam etc. in the second part it will contain Body mark & Attested photograph etc.
PAHUNT Exam Scheme 2015
Question paper will comprise in two parts and it will be in both English and Hindi medium. The no. of questions will be 100 & carry 1 marks for each question in first part and 100 question in 2nd part i.e a total of 200 marks it will have as per below mentioned schedule.
|Date||Time of Report||Time of Start||Exam Duration|
|30.08.2015||8.30 am||10.00 am||3 hr|
How to Download PAHUNT 2015 Call Letter
So those who have obtained application no. after successfully registration they can Download PAHUNT 2015 Entrance Exam TAC (Test Admit Card) from below given procedure or Link.
- Go to the official website of www.vyapam.nic.in or Click Here PAHUNT Test Admit Card (TAC) 2015.
- Click on the Notice for TAC Upload.
- Enter your 13 digits application No. and DOB.
- And know your Roll No. and Centre Name.
- Print out the Admit Card for future usage.
Candidates are advised to take admit card with any ID proof such as voter card or Aadhar card with them in the examination hall.