APPLY ONLINE FOR 115 POSTS OF MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER GRADE A & GRADE B IN NABARD RECRUITMENT 2016-17/NABARD RECRUITMENT 2016 Online EXAM SYLLABUS /DOWNLOAD NABARD ASSISTANT MANAGER CALL LETTER/ADMISSION LETTER FOR ONLINE EXAM PHASE I & PHASE II 2016/NABARD RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE 2016
NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT(NABARD)
NABARD has been initiating various programmes and initiatives for stabling of cooperatives since 1982. In the direction of NABARD has been taking various initiatives in association with Government of India and RBI to renovate the health of Co-operative banks and territorial Rural Banks.
NABARD RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2016 FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER/ Manager
The CGM (HRMD) has announced a notification for online application for 115 posts of Manager/Assistant Manager in NABARD on dated 23.03.2016 for Indian Citizens. This post is Officers Grade Level A & B. After the selection of candidates they will be posted in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). It is first time when NABARD will conduct Online Exam.
NABARD Online Registration Schedue
|NABARD Online Application Registeration & Payment of Fees will be Start||From 23.03.2016 To 13.04.2016|
Category wise NABARD VACANCIES 2016
|Name of Post||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Manager Grade A in RDBS||50||27||15||08||100|
|Manager Grade B in RDBS||08||04||02||01||15|
AGE Eligibility for NABARD RECRUITMENT 2016-17
- AGE As on 31 January 2016
(i) For Asst. Manager in Grade A & Manager in Grade B- Between 21 years To 30 years (candidates born not earlier than 01 .02.1986 & not later than 31.01. 1995 are eligible to apply).
(ii). For Asst. Manager in Grade A in Protocol and Security Service - Between 25 To 35 Years (candidates born not earlier than 01.02.1981 and not later than 31.01.1991 are eligible to
For Detail Information about NABARD Advertisement 2016 for post of Officers/Education Qualification/Experience/Examination Centres Please Click Here.
Education Qualification For NABARD Assistant Manager-
- A Bachelor’s/ Master degree in any discipline such as Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc. with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
NABARD Office Assistant Exam Syllabus/Selection Procedure 2016
The Office Assistant selection will be furnish in Three Phase except of Asst. Manager Protocol & Security Services as per below given schedule.
Phase-I Online Exam- 08.05.2016
|Quantative Aptitude||50||130 Minutes|
|English Language & Computer Knowledge||60|
Phase II will be common on 05.06.2016 of all Descriptive type with 3 hours duration of 100 marks which consists eassy writing, comprehension, report writing,paragraph and letter writing in English Language.
NABARD Office Assistant Phase III exam is Interview which will be conducted after short listed candidate who will qualified in Paper II. Paper I is qualifying nature such as screening test.
Apply for Pre Examination Training for Assistant Officer Grade in NABARD before 20.04.2016 at Mumbai. The training would be held at various centres of State wise. The NABARD will be conduct online written exam for Assistant Manager in the month of May/ June working days.
Application Fees/Intimation charges for NABARD RECRUITMENT 2016
|Applicant Category||Application Fees||Intimation Charges||Total Fees|
|For All Grade A||650||100||750|
|For All Grade B||750||100||850|
How to Apply Online for NABARD Office Assistant Manager 2016
- Visit the official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org Or Click Here for Apply Online
- Then click on career Link,After then click on Grade A & B Application Form.
- After that click on New Registration Link. After reading of Detailed Guideline for filling application Form then click on continue.
- In First Step Please Fill up the required information with email ID and phone No. and then click on save and next .
- The candidates upload photograph and signature before online apply. In the 5th step please payment of application and intimation charges by using Debit/Credit Card/Visa/By Internet Banking in Indian currency.
- After that print out it for future usage with registration no.
Call Letter For NABARD RECRUITMENT 2016 ONLINE EXAM
The Call letter/Admit Card for online written exam for the post of Assistant Manager NABARD would be sent on registered Email Id, if they not receive their NABARD ASSISTANT MANAGER CALL LETTER they Download Here. For DOWNLOAD NABARD CALL LETTER they click on above mentioned link.