NBCC India Recruitment Notification 13/2015 for JE (Civil), Jr. Hindi Translator | Online Application Form at www.nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment Notification 2015-
Executive Director of National Building Construction Corporation Ltd. ( NBCC) has been published a vacancy notification on 18.08.2015 both official website and national level newspapers for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Hindi Translator vide advertisement no. 13/2015. Those have not internet facility they can read it Employment Newspaper dated 29.08.2015. These posts are regular basis from which 18 to 25 aged candidates can apply.
Important Dates -
- Online Application Will be start from 29.08.2015.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form - 29.09.2015.
- Online Application Printed copy receiving date - 09.10.2015.
Classification of NBCC Vacancy -
|Name of Posts||Gen||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||10||05||01||04||20|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||01||--||--||--||01|
- For JE (Civil) - Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institute/ University with 60 % aggregate marks.
- For Jr. Hindi Translator - M.A Hindi or M.A English and Hindi or English subject at Graduation Level with two years experience in translation English to Hindi or Reverse as per job in Govt. or PSU.
Application Fee - Rs. 500/- only for General & OBC Candidates. Payment will be done through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Selection Process - As per application form response, the selection will be made on no. of form received, then a selection committee will decide the written test/ Personal Interview or both.
How to Apply Online -
- Visit to official website www.nbccindia.com or Click Here For Apply Online
- Then Click on " Career" Link.
- Read the Advertisement 13/2015 before apply.
- Then scanned photograph and other documents.
- Download Registration Slip/ Filled Application Form and send it to the Office of “ Executive Director (HRM), NBCC Ltd.,NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 ” to reach on or before 09.10.2015 by post and the envelope superscribe with post applied for ---------------- & Advt. No. 13/2015.
So the aspirants please submit their online application form and keep in thouch of this page for latest information about NBCC Cut Off Merit List/ Short List, Interview Schedule, Call Letter Information (Send by Email), Result etc.