APPLY ONLINE FOR NCHM/ NCHMCT JEE 2018 ADMISSION TO B.Sc,HOSPITALITY AND HOTEL ADMINISTRATION 2018-19/Download NCHMCT JEE ProspectusNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY(NCHMCT)
NCHMCT (Society) was established in the year 1982 by the Government of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality education in nation. The office of the Council is located at A-34, Sector-62, Noida (U.P.) India with its own building, while the registered office is at Pusa- (New Delhi). Now this Society is working under Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
The Main Aim of the NCHMCT is composition guidance and coordination of multiple types of studies, knowledge and research inclusive of Graduate and Post Graduate studies in the field of Food Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition and allied skills and crafts.
NCHMCT JEE ADMISSION FORMS NOTIFICATION 2018
The students who wants to make future in Hotel Management and Hospitality line, a good news for them because a notification has issued for NCHMCT JEE Admission 2018-19 ONLINE APPLICATION. After the course you will be get jobs in Five Star Hotels of India as well as foreign.
Eligibility/Qualification For Admission
The Candidate must have passed (10+2) Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects . Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHMCT JEE 2018 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 11.04.2018.
Important Date/Scheme of NCHMCT JEE 2017 Examination
|Application Form Available Online/ Offline||From 24th December 2017 to 11 April 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of filled Application Form||11.04.2018 (Friday)|
|Availability of Admit Cards For Exam||19 April 2018 (Saturday) (14:00 PM) onwards|
|Written Examination (JEE 2015)||28.04.2018 (Saturday)|
|Timings of JEE 2015||10:00 AM to 13:00 PM (Three Hours)|
|Result of JEE||Third Week of May, 2018|
|Conduct of Counselling For JEE Admission||Last week of May, 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||July/ August, 2018|
Age Limit- As on 01.07.2018 the General/OBC Candidate should be born after 01.07.1996 and in case of SC/ST he/she should born after 01.07.1993. Download Physical Fitness Form which will be produced at the time of Admission.
Application Fees (Online Only) -
|CATEGORY||Application Fees Deposit through Demand Draft Or Debit Card/Credit Card|
How to Apply For NCHMCT JEE 2018 Online Admission
- The Candidates can Apply Online for Registration through two ways i.e. if you have deposited fees by DD or by Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Both Method are same.
- First of All please Visit the official Portal www.nchm.nic.in OR Click Here For Online Apply.
- Then Click on NCHMJEE 2018 and after that Click on Apply Online.
- Then Choose the option/mode from " Through Demand Draft Apply or Through Debit/Credit Card Apply".
- After clicking it please read the Instructions/Guideline of NCHM JEE 2018 before apply.
- And then move the cursor below and Click on "Click here to Apply Online" Link.
- Then fill up the Requisite information.
- Click on Proceed Next Link after filled up information.
- Then Save the Print and Collect your registration Number with Application Form.
- Paste the latest photograph on Auto Generated Application Print and Put signature on provided space below the photograph. Then send to this before 11.04.2018 on given below address.
- For more information regarding NCHMJEE 2018 you may contact at toll free no. 18001803151.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology ,
A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62 ,NOIDA (UP) - 201309.
Read NCHM JEE 2018 NotificationFor NCHMCT JEE 2018 Reprint of Application Form/Admit Card Please click on above link. The Candidates please keep in touch of this blog for up to date information about NCHMCT JEE 2018 or Latest Jobs and also visit our site www.ishaweb.in.