Apply Online for NHFDC 2500 Scholarship 2015-16 (Trust Fund)/Application for NHFDC Scholarship 2016/NHFDC Loan Application Form at its official website www.nhfdc.nic.in
The NHFDC has been set up by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India on 24.01.1997. The Corporation is registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 as a Company not for profit. It is wholly owned by GOI and has an authorized share capital of Rs. 401 crores. The company is administrated by Board of Directors nominated by Government of India. NHFDC is the corporation who provides scholarships to Disabilities Persons.
NHFDC Scholarship Scheme
In this Scheme scholarship will be given to Indian Students who are studying in recognized Technical or Non Technical Institute of India. In this Scheme 30% scholarships are reserved for girls. If there is no a girl, it will be transferred to Male Candidate. In During Studies they can apply online for NDFDC Scholarships. This will be given on quarterly from trust fund. According to this scheme they may apply for academic session 01.07.2015 to 30.06.2016 for Scholarship.
- For Nourishing Rs. 2500/- will be given to Graduate Professional Course and Rs. 3000/- will be given to Post Graduate Professional Course for 10 months only.
- For Books/Stationary allowance Rs.6000/- will be given to Graduate and Rs. 10000/- will be given to Post Graduate Students yearly for study.
- They will not take any scholarship from any others source.
- The Students send their printed application copy through your Head of Institute with all necessary documents such as Income Certificate of Parents,Course Fees certificate, Disabilities certificate etc.
- Receipt of appliances which they are using.
- Copy of Bank Saving Book .
The candidate please visit for more details NHFDC Official website or CLICK HERE FOR NHFDC Scholarship 2015-16